Count of threads in one process

zenrast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

what does the setting "Count of threads in one process" really mean?
Are the "browsers" in one process somehow connected?
For example are there any disadvantages with multiple threads in one process versus
1:1, if i for example scrape Google and want to look naturally ?

re, Mike

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
- It allows you, to run your project in different instances.

Are the "browsers" in one process somehow connected?
- No, they are not, they will open different instances, for each instance, you may use different useragent and proxy for them.

For example are there any disadvantages with multiple threads in one process versus

I don`t think so.

1:1, if i for example scrape Google and want to look naturally ?

Had not understood your question :-)

zenrast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Yes, but i can also run multiple instances if i set "Count of threads in one process = 1".
So if i understand correctly then this option is not for "enabling" multiple instances
but for something else.

So my question is if there are any disadvantages in terms of "anonymity" and "anti-tracking/identification"
if i set "Count of threads in one process = 5" vs "Count of threads in one process = 1"?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Yes, but i can also run multiple instances if i set "Count of threads in one process = 1".
So if i understand correctly then this option is not for "enabling" multiple instances
but for something else.

So my question is if there are any disadvantages in terms of "anonymity" and "anti-tracking/identification"
if i set "Count of threads in one process = 5" vs "Count of threads in one process = 1"?
If you don`t set a proxy, then yes, beacause all 5 threads will open by one proxy, if you set proxy for each, and change User agent, then it will not be shown like that, and it will be like, entering to site, from random computers, hope my answer helped to you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Usage of several instances per process has it's own asvantages: it use less processor's time and RAM
but disadvantage (main one) is that emulation (keyboard/mouse) for instances within 1 process will be running in 1 thread (while something is typing in 1 browser, others within the same base) will wait for typing.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)