"Couldn't communicate with google servers"

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As the title says quite often (4/10 times) when trying to log in to the play store we get an error "Couldn't communicate with google servers"
Tried cleaning the play store data, changing sim number and many other things - doesn't help, same proxy is used for every run, but this happens randomly as far as I can tell.
Maybe anyone has figured out what might be causing this? Specific phones maybe? Because that's the only difference between the working emulators and those who get this error.

Oh, and also, I am using the default zenno device parameters, but why does it say that I am using a tablet? This is a security issue for sure..

Parameters used-

I have only changed
width to : 720
height: 1280
ram: 2048
CPU: 4

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
What proxies do you use to work with Google? Better to use usa or eu proxies.
As for device settings, you can configure then in Memu manager
Memu managers.png

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What proxies do you use to work with Google? Better to use usa or eu proxies.
As for device settings, you can configure then in Memu manager
Посмотреть вложение 89587
1 proxy used for all emulators ( USA ) and sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't.
It started to appear more after switching to the 2.2.5 version and using the automatically generated phone details.
It is really not proxy related, because it starts 5 times and we get this error, and the 6th time - no error (IP doesn't change)

And for the phone part, is it possible to change from zennodroid? Obviously we can't do it in memu by hand every time when running a lot of emulators.
Thank you!

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)