Sauvage

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm still looking for a template which can do that :
- go on a website
- find the contact page
- find the fields and fill the contact form with my variables.

I think you can help me rostonix ? Other one can ?

Thanks to all

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hello,

I'm still looking for a template which can do that :
- go on a website
- find the contact page
- find the fields and fill the contact form with my variables.

I think you can help me rostonix ? Other one can ?

Thanks to all
Quite simple template. Why don't you create it by yourself?

Sauvage

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Because i want it to explore for example 100 different websites with different contact forms.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are loads of pages that utilize various plugins, scripts, for contact pages. You'll need to do your homework, and find all the main common ones. Then do a check for presence (text. or in page source code) of each page, and then branch off to a particular set of actions for that unique form.

It's a major task!

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

Sauvage

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to make that ? What will be the price ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
realy interesting thread. should say i'm very interesting with such kind task. I't sounds not like "ah I should work (".
Currently im making research about page content exctraction (not recognition). Thats also very-very breathtaking!
What about Wp i was learning zennoposer to make wp autoreger. It was working but don't know forgot it like bad work with many unhandling situations. But anyway in som kind persents it was working and making the automatic http requests for wp engines. By now i just know that i't also not good idea. Better to make it in xmlrpc requests... But again, anyway autoreger with popular service was working like some kind of AI as i remember. I't not a joke, I don't rememer how it was in fact.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I built one for a client. What I did was get a huge list of urls that had contact forms on them. I saved the html from the contact forms (different types) into one big text file. Then it is a matter of going through the html and finding the name= or id= or any element that makes it unique to the contact form. I took all of these and put them into a file somewhat like (другой софт)'s ai.txt with pipes as separators so that I could pull in a regex for the form. Then it is a matter of going through the forms and matching what regex you need for first name, last name, email, subject and content.

One trick that will help you on some pages where there are numerous forms like logins and comments etc. I found all the divs and made a regex to match only the ones that contain the contact form. I then regex out only the contact div and insert it into a blank page using SET innerhtml. This allows you to only fill out the name and email from the contact form itself and not the others.

If you need help my skype ID is found below.

• Спасибо
Реакции: jcknick

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also need a bot to Autofill forms! Please PM if you have a solution or can code one. Thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)