Confused with captchas and statistics

bc0801

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm running Capmonster Lite with RankerX on the same VPS. Setup like: https://rankerx.com/homepage/guide/captcha-solving-software/
Using 10 proxy IPs with sitekey addon. It did work. My questions:

1. All received catchas are recaptchas, v2new and about 10% v2. But they are all counted as "Processed Captchas" and "Recognized Captchas". "Saved money" keeps zero. What does that mean?
2. When I "Reset" the Sitekey Statistics, The "Saved money" adds up to the left panel, what's the logic?
3. Most ReCaptcha2new seem to be recognized, but all ReCaptcha2 show as "No Image". What did I miss?

Thank you
2022-02-17_063804.png

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 689
Баллы
it seems so correlated.

10 IP addresses for 900 tasks ? in general, it is surprising that after 400 tasks, all the proxies did not end up in the bath. Or is there an auto - renewable backconnect proxy ?

bc0801

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
10 IP addresses for 900 tasks ? in general, it is surprising that after 400 tasks, all the proxies did not end up in the bath. Or is there an auto - renewable backconnect proxy ?
900 processed tasks in hours. How many IPs should I have when running under 5 threads?
And why the ReCaptcha2new works good?

Thanks

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 689
Баллы
900 processed tasks in hours. How many IPs should I have when running under 5 threads?
And why the ReCaptcha2new works good?

Thanks
according to the modules, there is an unknown situation here. I think it's kind of like this internal logging of the program. if ReCaptcha2new, then everything is going according to plan, and if ReCaptcha2, then these are problematic situations, such as proxy ban or poor proxy performance. but this is not accurate.

about the IP, if it works well. but I would call such statistics close to emergency. at any moment, all proxies will be out of order and all the work of the kapmonstra will be blocked.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Saved money - money you saved compared to solving captchas in services like 2captcha, anti-captcha. etc.
It was for usual image to text captcha, not sure if it really works for sitekey addon.

Module recaptcha2 - general process info - messages, errors about recaptcha solving process - token obtained sucessfully, timeout has exceeded

bc0801

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Saved money - money you saved compared to solving captchas in services like 2captcha, anti-captcha. etc.
It was for usual image to text captcha, not sure if it really works for sitekey addon.

Module recaptcha2 - general process info - messages, errors about recaptcha solving process - token obtained sucessfully, timeout has exceeded
Like I said in first situation, the ReCaptchas are counted as "Captchas" in left panel, 100% recognized, but 'Saved money" didn't count. What does that mean?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)