Compile .exe on authorized computers

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We know that the zenno team don't want to allow .exe compiled bots for re-selling. But how about allowing .exe compiled bots for personal use on authorized computers?

That's the biggest advantage ubot studio has over zennoposter, and sometimes we need to be able to compile .exe bots for personal use, to for example execute a bot using command-line etc.

pink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm agree with you.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i'm also agree and hope email verification can be fix:az:

wojciech2005

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't agree with this. ZP should stick with it's current policy.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why? If it's for personal use on AUTHORIZED computers what's the problem?

wojciech2005

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have a good opinion about ubot users in general, too many script kiddies. ZennoPoster should remain a top notch software, used by professionals. Many of the ubot users don't use the program(bots) for their internet marketing campaigns, they are mainly re-selling the bots. Only my opinion.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have a good opinion about ubot users in general, too many script kiddies. ZennoPoster should remain a top notch software, used by professionals. Many of the ubot users don't use the program(bots) for their internet marketing campaigns, they are mainly re-selling the bots. Only my opinion.
You don't understand what I'm saying right? I'm talking about compiling .exe for PERSONAL use on AUTHORIZED computers. Same authorized computers that is activated in control panel to run zennoposter. NOT FOR RE-SALE!

albaniax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We know that the zenno team don't want to allow .exe compiled bots for re-selling. But how about allowing .exe compiled bots for personal use on authorized computers?

That's the biggest advantage ubot studio has over zennoposter, and sometimes we need to be able to compile .exe bots for personal use, to for example execute a bot using command-line etc.
THIS is a very good suggestion.

For example:
I have some project's in Zennoposter, which need to be run every once in a while. So I want this task to give one of my assistants to do. Learning them how to use ZennoPoster would take to much time, and as we all know, time is money.

What does the team think about this?
Would it be easy to update Zennoposter, to add the license-system to .exe's?

username

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Compiling exe will disable lot of features for clients, I'm afraid. At least the whole proxy system should be intact for end users. There is also a thing called market testing, so maybe the guys can test with few clients and add paid online authorization for all compiled bots. Another end of the story is, that after installing zenno on their systems, end users will not only pay for zenno, but could convert to bot creators themselves. That cuts the market along with the motivation for selling their creations for established botmasters.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)