Commissioned Projects in ZennoPoster

Maddis

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, hoping someone can help. I paid for several templates to be made but due to sanctions, the author said he would no longer work on the project as he has other 'more important' things to focus on. I have been patient for over 15 months since I paid him. I requested he send me the project files so I can finish the project myself, but he said he would not be willing to give me the project files. Is there any way to bypass the permission restriction so I can open the project in ZennoPoster myself?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I'm sorry to hear that, but Why you have waited that long? You had to take action as soon as he refused to deliver. You always have to make a deal with your developers about deadline.
I would suggest posting a thread with tagging who exactly this developer was. I would also welcome some screenshots about this.
So others can see with whom not to make any deals with.
Other than that, I'm afraid there is nothing else you can do.

Maddis

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I waited because they were relocating from Russia to somewhere else. I didn't even know I was able to get additional support from ZennoLab if there were any problems. I would have reached out sooner if this was the case.

Maddis

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys Are you still providing lessons for Zenno? I am interested in learning how to do things myself

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I waited because they were relocating from Russia to somewhere else. I didn't even know I was able to get additional support from ZennoLab if there were any problems. I would have reached out sooner if this was the case.Посмотреть вложение 102777
There is not much zennolab per se can do. They do not monitor or any other way interact with sellers and buyers.
Is this user in the forum? Mind tagging him? Sometimes putting info out in public helps the seller to understand that he did bad with his clients and resolve this problem.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)