CodeCreator in ZennoPoster using MSAccess ODBC Connection Error

vulkan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!

I'm using CodeCreator to read/write on my MSAccess database using ODBC connection successfully.

But when I upload my CodeCreator program to ZennoPoster, the following error occurs.

Connection String USING "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver...} inside CodeCreator which run perfectly.
When loaded at ZennoPoster this Error Occurs: Exception during project execution ERROR [IM002]{Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified.

Then I've created a User and System DSN on my machine and change the connection code and run also successfully in CodeCreator.

Connection String USING "FIL=MS Access;DSN=Zenno..." inside CodeCreator which run perfectly.
When loaded at ZennoPoster this Error Occurs: Exception during project execution ERROR [IM014]{Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application.

Is this a ZennoPoster Bug?
What steps do I need to implement for this CodeCreator script to run at ZennoPoster.

Thanks

limpopo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
had the same problem , in CC works fine in ZP cannot connect to database. been trying to find solution for days with no success , ended up moving from access to MS sql express(free to download)

• Спасибо
Реакции: vulkan

vulkan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!!!

I'll try using MS SQL EXpress but if their would be a solution to fix the MSAccess problem would be a bonus.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)