Code to Save Account from Failed Bot Executions to a File

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I currently am running my account registration bots to take from an account list of pre-defined emails, then delete after taking it. However, the bot deletes from the list even though the bot does not complete the task.

Is there an option or solution that would allow me to have the bot save the account that it took from the list into another list and name it something like "failed registrations"?

I am not quite sure how to get the bot to execute this action automatically because as of now, if one block in the bot chain fails, the process stops. Unfortunately, if it stops after it has taken and deleted the email from the list, but does not complete the registration step, I have no way to know which specific email was part of that failure. This is particularly difficult when I run the bot in ZP and after X number of registrations, I see that X percentage of it failed, but have no clue which emails did not register.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы
Hi,

I currently am running my account registration bots to take from an account list of pre-defined emails, then delete after taking it. However, the bot deletes from the list even though the bot does not complete the task.

Is there an option or solution that would allow me to have the bot save the account that it took from the list into another list and name it something like "failed registrations"?

I am not quite sure how to get the bot to execute this action automatically because as of now, if one block in the bot chain fails, the process stops. Unfortunately, if it stops after it has taken and deleted the email from the list, but does not complete the registration step, I have no way to know which specific email was part of that failure. This is particularly difficult when I run the bot in ZP and after X number of registrations, I see that X percentage of it failed, but have no clue which emails did not register.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
Use Bad End logical action to define unsuccessful execution and store email back to the list.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shThs

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you much. I'll use this template to customize it to my bot.

zortexx

Client
Благодарностей
1 221
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)