lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's really good if you have too much hair and want to get rid of some. (hairpull)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If it would allow you to run stand-alone scripts that you could've encode and protect - I would snag this piece of software for $300 right off the bat.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
And what do you want to know?
That it can make faster script or that it provides using additional external features.

It is just another variant creating and editing of ZennoPoster template more familiar for coders.
Thanks for your input.
Yes this is what i wanted to know.
About faster script i thought but did not understood why it is faster that .xmlz ?
Also extra features you mean everything what i can make in standard .xmlz but with help of C# action. Did you mean that. Or there is any more advantages ?

I understand that it is more familiar for coders, but looking some other advantages, to decide to switch over CC faster or i can go over slowly :-)

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does script of Code Creator rely on zennopost's Gecko engine?
Sorry I don't understand you. What do you mean?

Usually or on average, how faster would a Code Creator's script than
a Project Maker's script?
Always, because:
When ZP execute script of PM it parse parameters (it's slowly) and interprets execution (it's slowly).
When ZP execute script of CC it just loads compiled code (without parse and interpretation). So it's executes your code like own code(code of ZP program).

• Спасибо
Реакции: nevadahsot

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your input.
Yes this is what i wanted to know.
About faster script i thought but did not understood why it is faster that .xmlz ?
See my first post.
Also extra features you mean everything what i can make in standard .xmlz but with help of C# action. Did you mean that. Or there is any more advantages ?
Much more.
I understand that it is more familiar for coders, but looking some other advantages, to decide to switch over CC faster or i can go over slowly :-)
Advantages?!
For example, set value to element with tag input:text
It is action with two steps:
1. Find element
2. Set value
In PM (without own code) you can't insert something between 1 and 2. In CC you can do it. Or you can modify this step as you wish. Of course you can make it in Own Code but it is not so convenient as in CC. Also you can use more complex logic in code.
And you can add external code or dll (For example: enhanced text parser).
Some things in Code Creator is easier to use. For example working with data base.
In CC you limit only your knowledge and your imagination.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You know, the fact that scripts run only via Zennobox or Zennoposter is not a bad thing at all I must admit after realizing how easily your script/software gets hacked on Black hat forums and spread out for free...

Regarding the CC speed of the script. I really need to test an equal script on CC and compare the execution time with ZP, may be it even worth to recode some scripts in CC, or is it possible to conver them into CC somehow?

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here script for speed test.
PMScript - script of ProjectMaker
CCScript - script of CodeCreator
My results
First run
PM: PM.png
CC: CC.png
Second run
PM: PM2.png
CC: СС2.png
Time in seconds

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for speed test, also i have other question. Why you work with zennoposter if you know C#. ?
Also i know C/C++, Delphi, Java, PHP :-). But zennoposter contains a lot of features. Of course i can implement some of them but it takes time. But some of them very difficult and require specialized knowledge, it also need to learn.
I do not want to invent a bicycle and spend a lot of time on this. When i make scripts in ZP i think about scripts functionality but don't think about functionality of ZP. I think it's main reason.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)