Cloudflare Turnstile bypass only with Web-developer tools ON

Kacpi1550

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there,

I have a problem with the correct functioning of my template - it appeared when I update ZennoPoster to version 7.7.10.0 (I'm not 100% sure if it's because of that - because before that I didn't use it for a week)
I've been using ZennoPoster template, in which the first step was to log in to a certain web application (https://app.jasper.ai/) - after the update to version 7.7.10.0 I encountered a problem with logging into the application. Logging in involves typing in an email address, clicking a button - and then a Cloudflare Turnstile pops up that you have to click it (i use standard Get value for X/Y and mouse emulation for CLICK the element - it works all good) and if you click that, a new window should pop up saying that a verification code has been sent to the email address you provided, and with an input field for that code. If Cloudflare Turnstile verifaction failed a diffrent window pops up - to enter the email again (again and again and again.).
The strange thing about this is that the moment I turn on the Web-debeloper tools option in the Browser window before Cloudflare Turnstile pops up - the verification is successful.
But it only works in ProjectMaker....

Is it possible to enable web-developer tools in ZennoPoster? I have no idea what might cause this problem and I would appreciate your help.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 847
Баллы
Hi there,

I have a problem with the correct functioning of my template - it appeared when I update ZennoPoster to version 7.7.10.0 (I'm not 100% sure if it's because of that - because before that I didn't use it for a week)
I've been using ZennoPoster template, in which the first step was to log in to a certain web application (https://app.jasper.ai/) - after the update to version 7.7.10.0 I encountered a problem with logging into the application. Logging in involves typing in an email address, clicking a button - and then a Cloudflare Turnstile pops up that you have to click it (i use standard Get value for X/Y and mouse emulation for CLICK the element - it works all good) and if you click that, a new window should pop up saying that a verification code has been sent to the email address you provided, and with an input field for that code. If Cloudflare Turnstile verifaction failed a diffrent window pops up - to enter the email again (again and again and again.).
The strange thing about this is that the moment I turn on the Web-debeloper tools option in the Browser window before Cloudflare Turnstile pops up - the verification is successful.
But it only works in ProjectMaker....

Посмотреть вложение 117419

Is it possible to enable web-developer tools in ZennoPoster? I have no idea what might cause this problem and I would appreciate your help.
This is the major problem bypassing Cloudflare arised a day ago.
You should switch to CEF browser type to bypass CloudFlare check in current version.
If you need Chromium, then download new test build 7.7.11.0 with the fix for it.

Kacpi1550

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should switch to CEF browser type to bypass CloudFlare check in current version.
If you need Chromium, then download new test build 7.7.11.0 with the fix for it.
In my case, CEF did not solve the problem - but I downloaded the test version 7.7.11.0 and I'm going through Cloudflare Turnstile without any problems now. Thanks a lot for your quick and correct answer - you're the best! ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

richie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Есть возможность скинуть тестовую версию и для РУ?
А то в лк только 7.7.10 последняя версия, хотя куплен самый топовый пакет, а эту не дает апдейтнуть, так как версия EN

Заранее благодарю

Ахилес

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: richie

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)