Chromium Project Not Functioning Properly

MarckyD

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using ZP 7.7.0.0, I have created a new project in order to test "Super emulation". Everything seems to work fine for about an hour but then the project crashes (or so it seems). In the instance window, there are no instances being shown but ZP still shows 1 thread being used by that project. Even after I stop the project ZP shows that the project is still using 1 thread.

I have to restart ZP in order for the project to work, if I try to stop and start the project, it will not work. A complete restart of the program must happen for the project to start working again. This is the only chromium-based project I have, all other projects use CEF

All my other projects using CEF seem to hang as well once the above issue happens with the chromium project. Some CEF projects are unaffected but I don't know if this is due to Chromium or some bug in ZP 7.7.0.0. The CEF project has not been modified at all. They are the same projects we were using with the previous version of ZP with no issues.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Please make diagnostic report and send it to us, see the instructions here.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Saeedgh837

Saeedgh837

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please make diagnostic report and send it to us, see the instructions here.

hi sir after me and my 40 users updated zennoposter to 7.7.0 all my users had the same problem i thought maybe its because of my project and it was ok in the project maker for many hours and the problem comes up when users trying to run the instances in the zennobox
and after an hour the instance hangs up somewhere and iit will be like a screenshot nothing happens even if i try to interrupt the bot

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having the same problem, and it seems like a lot of people are having it aswell..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)