Chromium Project Not Acting right.

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I am running a project to automate something for 50 different accounts.
So I have created 50 projects, for 50 accounts, and I'm running all of them on Zennoposter.
ALL 50 Projects have the exact same step, same everything only the account info is different.

Some accounts is running properly with no issues, while the others cant even load the first step due to bug with instance, the instance basically freezes and it doesn't do anything.
What do I do to solve it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
You should create 1 project and run it in 50 threads loading accounts via lists/tables.

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should create 1 project and run it in 50 threads loading accounts via lists/tables.
I really tried, but couldn't get what I wanted.
It's basically a crypto project I'm using the bot for, and I am trying to import private keys to metamask but I can't find how to import the 50 accounts using lists/tables.
Is there any some kind of tutorial about that?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I really tried, but couldn't get what I wanted.
It's basically a crypto project I'm using the bot for, and I am trying to import private keys to metamask but I can't find how to import the 50 accounts using lists/tables.
Is there any some kind of tutorial about that?
Load list of account, get line with accounts one by one from the list to variable, then load from variable to website.

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Load list of account, get line with accounts one by one from the list to variable, then load from variable to website.
I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but how do I get them one by one from the list to variable?

The only way I could do it is if I delete the next line, but I need to run the bot every 30 minutes, endless times.

So if I delete the next line, the list wont have anything in the second running of the bot.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but how do I get them one by one from the list to variable?

The only way I could do it is if I delete the next line, but I need to run the bot every 30 minutes, endless times.

So if I delete the next line, the list wont have anything in the second running of the bot.

Посмотреть вложение 91875
You should get line with deleting, then add line to the end of the list by next step.
Or you can add it in the end of your project whet it's completed.
Thus, every thread will be getting next account.

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should get line with deleting, then add line to the end of the list by next step.
Or you can add it in the end of your project whet it's completed.
Thus, every thread will be getting next account.
I did that and it worked perfectly.

I have one more question though, I'm trying to get the value of innertext for a box, and I'm adding its left & top attribute.

But the top and left keep changing because instances run with random screen resolution (I think, I am not sure)
I tried adding this C# code :

C#:
instance.SetScreenPreference("OuterWidth", 1366);
instance.SetScreenPreference("OuterHeight", 768);
instance.SetWindowSize(1366, 768);
instance.SetWindowPreference(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WindowPreference.InnerHeight, 1366);
instance.SetWindowPreference(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WindowPreference.InnerWidth, 768);
But still zennoposter sometimes finds the element and sometimes it doesn't.
Is there a way to make it work more consistently so it can always find the top & left attributes of the element?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I did that and it worked perfectly.

I have one more question though, I'm trying to get the value of innertext for a box, and I'm adding its left & top attribute.

But the top and left keep changing because instances run with random screen resolution (I think, I am not sure)
I tried adding this C# code :

C#:
instance.SetScreenPreference("OuterWidth", 1366);
instance.SetScreenPreference("OuterHeight", 768);
instance.SetWindowSize(1366, 768);
instance.SetWindowPreference(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WindowPreference.InnerHeight, 1366);
instance.SetWindowPreference(ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WindowPreference.InnerWidth, 768);
But still zennoposter sometimes finds the element and sometimes it doesn't.
Is there a way to make it work more consistently so it can always find the top & left attributes of the element?

Посмотреть вложение 91952
Посмотреть вложение 91953
You should search the element by another attributes - id, name. class, not coordinates which changes every time.
you can also even try xpath

refusebox

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should search the element by another attributes - id, name. class, not coordinates which changes every time.
you can also even try xpath
I tried Xpath, id, name, class, literally every other attribute, all the boxes have the same attributes and the match # is always changing, so coordinates is my only option.
Is there anyway to make the coordinates consistent using zennoposter?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)