Chrome instance freeze v7.3.2.1

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I remember something like that in past, about chrome, but now I'm at the point where it makes me serious problems.
In short, Chrome instances freeze for a long time at random places In templates, and at random templates.
I tested with 3 different versions of zenno and got the same result.

I worked with FF in past and everything was super, but the site added akamai and the only way was to change instance to chrome but this ruined it.

Is this problem well known and the fix is coming ? since this problem is nothing new I hope You do not need any report.zip.
Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Please test it with latest version 7.4.
There is updated Chrome 88 engine and many bugfixes, see details here.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello. @VladZen @nuaru @darkdiver Could You all please do something about this issue. It is open more than a year. As I have seen some little improvements, it is still very problematic case. More customers are coming and reporting me about this and asking for a solution. So from now on I will continue to post about this issue publicly. There is a support case with 16 page over last year. I have provided all possible information, please read it through.
My last customer have need to run projects with one thread, And when instance stuck all his work is stopped by more than a hour (latest he reported)

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello. @VladZen @nuaru @darkdiver Could You all please do something about this issue. It is open more than a year. As I have seen some little improvements, it is still very problematic case. More customers are coming and reporting me about this and asking for a solution. So from now on I will continue to post about this issue publicly. There is a support case with 16 page over last year. I have provided all possible information, please read it through.
My last customer have need to run projects with one thread, And when instance stuck all his work is stopped by more than a hour (latest he reported)

Thanks
We understand your concerns. That's sad that the problem still persists.
As far as I remember there was the issue with CEF engine initially. We optimized CEF as possible as we could.
Have you tried new Chromium engine and faced the same issue with it?
if possible, please send us fresh info on this problem reproduced Chromium, we will investigate it with developers and try to make fixes.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)