Center Text in Variable

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for your help! I'm trying to center text in a variable. how do we do it? I tried several javascript but nothing nor did... thank you in advance for your answer! ! ;-)

Bonjour a tous et merci d'avance pour votre aide ! je cherche a centrer du text dans une variable. comment fait-on ? j'ai essaye plusieurs javascript mais rien ni fait... merci d'avance pour votre reponse ! ;-)

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for your help! I'm trying to center text in a variable. how do we do it? I tried several javascript but nothing nor did... thank you in advance for your answer! ! ;-)

Bonjour a tous et merci d'avance pour votre aide ! je cherche a centrer du text dans une variable. comment fait-on ? j'ai essaye plusieurs javascript mais rien ni fait... merci d'avance pour votre reponse ! ;-)
I do not think text styling is available in variable texts.

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe it is not possible to do it in "variable" but it must be possible to do it in e key stroke emulation before writing any text. There is C# or Javascript code on google via the forums, none would be appropriate? Do you have any ideas for me? Thank you in advance!

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Maybe it is not possible to do it in "variable" but it must be possible to do it in e key stroke emulation before writing any text. There is C# or Javascript code on google via the forums, none would be appropriate? Do you have any ideas for me? Thank you in advance!
You format text in place You input it and not before.
So if You want to enter on some page with html support then You input like <center>{-Variable.yourVariable-}</center> and Your text will be centred on page.

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes Thanks to anwser @lokiys but I just want to put text on an image with image processing centering this text on the image. I found a way to put my text left to right, top to bottom, but I didn't find a way to put it down and center it on the photo. I don't use html at all... How do you do it under these conditions?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
yes Thanks to anwser @lokiys but I just want to put text on an image with image processing centering this text on the image. I found a way to put my text left to right, top to bottom, but I didn't find a way to put it down and center it on the photo. I don't use html at all... How do you do it under these conditions?
Like I said you center text in image in this case.
I have tried with this settings Image Processing action and text "This is center" was centred onto Image

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)