Captchabot working with ZP? and does complain url work?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I made a hotmail account creator, but most of the captchas are being responded erroneously by Captchabot, which says ''sorry'' instead of writing the captcha. Sometimes Captchabot writes a close enough approximation but it's still wrong, and rarely it gets it right. This morning it was getting them right, though I only tried about 5, but now it's mostly 'sorry'.

Are you also getting these rates over at Captchabot?

I notice in the captcha element properties, that there's an URL for complaint as a recognition result. Do we send a massive file full of failed recognitions over to captchabot, and do we have to send the results with an image of the captchas?

Do they count the files and reinstate the lost captcha funds, or is it not worth the bother?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi thanks. But what I mean is there is the step that says 'complain', but what does it do? Are we supposed to search the page for regex to indicate that the captcha failed? And then put that fail in the complain field data? Then once we do that, does complain send it to captchabot?

Captchabot improved a lot from the first time i tried it to be fair, but its always good to know all the details.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)