Captchabot sorry and unresolved by document change

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is the process by which a live/hotmail registration Captchabot gives a ''sorry'' as a field recognition result, which today it has decided to give me constantly whereas yesterday it had stopped. Someone said it was because the box wasn't reaching captchabot correctly, and I'd had numerous problems with document 0,1,2 and 3 in the live registration the previous days, so I decided to add field recognition for document 1, 2 and 3, but whereas this was the solution to other steps in my template, it wasn't the solution for the captcha. Instead, it just sits there and doesn't even attempt to recognise captcha of document 1. And it doesn't go to the next logical step.

Why could this be?

Вложения

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
More details on this error, ZP says it's- Something wrong ((( The server has committed a protocol infraction. Section=ResponseStatusLine Warning: mysql_p

Is this captchabot, my PC and ADSL or ZP?

It also says:

Possible error code: . Error code description is here: http://captchabot.com/en/account/errors.html. Please login first to read the information.
Captchabot doesn't have that page up, but has a link to this google doc:

The thing is, though, the error isn't specified with a number, so I don't know which is happening in ZP.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
According to the captchabot guy in ICQ, this error appears when they have technical difficulties, which in my experience with them has been about 60% of the time. The problem is compounded in ZP because it declares Something wrong ((( It is not possible to connect to remote server

whenever the error arises, and there's no way to actually treat that as an error in the captcha recognition step. Instead it restarts the entire template from 0. My suggestion would be in a future version of ZP to fix this so it's possible to use it as merely an unsuccesful exit. Otherwise, restarting an entire template is highly problematic in many occasions.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)