Captcha Sniper Support?

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First off, Zennoposter is an awesome tool.

I noticed you haven't yet integrated Captcha Sniper though. You can find it here. The developer is working on recaptcha support although it seems to be taking quite some time to get recaptcha working. They are actively updating it though, I think it went from version 1.0 -> 1.2 -> 1.4 and now it just got released to 1.5 BETA.

Many other SEO tools are integrating it, the ones I know for sure that have are: AMR-Article Marketing Robot and Ultimate Demon.

Support from Zennoposter V4 would be a good thing!

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It should still be working with captcha sniper, unless the decaptcher team changed there servers again. I agree that direct integration would be a nice feature to add.

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Direct Integration allows you to send captchas to captcha sniper with specific amounts of retry attempts. After your retry attempts, if it still failed, you can send it to deathbycaptcha or antibot. I've tried Zennoposter3 with captcha sniper and I'm not getting any luck unfortunately.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Direct Integration allows you to send captchas to captcha sniper with specific amounts of retry attempts. After your retry attempts, if it still failed, you can send it to deathbycaptcha or antibot. I've tried Zennoposter3 with captcha sniper and I'm not getting any luck unfortunately.
What you are suggesting, can be done now in template. ZP can't see if a captcha has failed, unless you include a "fail" feed-back loop into your template.

Its 5mins work. You just need to include a counter & regex of site error msg to logic. Then its either continue or start deathbycaptcha loop.

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
^ Good Point. Never thought of doing that work around. Nevertheless, it would be much easier to have it integrated.

However, I currently have my captcha recognition set to decaptcher and I have captcha sniper running, but it never sends the captcha's so I guess its not compatible?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)