Captcha recognition timeout

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I see the full instance hanging, when the captcha recognition module (in my case deathbycaptcha) hangs (for whatevever reason, it just doesn't submit the captchas sometimes).

Is there a way to tell ZP to trash the captcha recognition process, if it's taking too long?
Right now I have a lot of hanging instances at the end of the day. Since they don't get flushed, sooner or later all instances are hanging...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I see the full instance hanging, when the captcha recognition module (in my case deathbycaptcha) hangs (for whatevever reason, it just doesn't submit the captchas sometimes).

Is there a way to tell ZP to trash the captcha recognition process, if it's taking too long?
Right now I have a lot of hanging instances at the end of the day. Since they don't get flushed, sooner or later all instances are hanging...
Hey, Stereomike. There is a settings for captcha recognition timeout in config files. For example to change timeout for AntiCaptcha you should change timeout in AntiCaptcha.dll.config.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Stereomike

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Bulldozer! Found it, it's set to 60 seconds (default), but I have seen it much longer open. Something fishy here. It was recaptcha on twitter. In the end the thread gets shut down with a little luck. I'll investigate further and see if I can reproduce the failures.
Another problem I've seen, was the file dialogue getting messed up. On twitter you can change your profile pic, which I do with 'set value' to the input file. It often works, but sometimes the file window seems to loose focus, so it never selects a file and never gets confirmed. It stayed open for minutes like that. Any insights on this?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Switched to mobile twitter and deactivated scripting...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)