Captcha Not Working all The Sudden

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I'm trying to use ZP today and it's not working with decaptcha for sure. It says captcha is submitted for recognition and then does nothing. It just stays there and sticks and doesn't input the capcha. I know I have money in the account and it used to work fine. So I thought maybe it's decaptcha so I tried Death by Captcha and that doesn't work either. They both do the same thing, say captcha is submitted then doesn't input the captcha and just stays there. Anyone else having this problem? not sure what's going on.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Firstly automatic captcha recognition doesn't work in Demo version, if you use not demo then try to use manual enter, does it work?
If it works fine then check settings for captcha recognition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcoRpGua_fg

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have the demo I have the real version. It's been working for a long time then all the sudden it just stopped. Manually entering with monkey works but decaptcha and death by captcha don't work. I checked the settings and the username and passwords are correct, I made sure I have enough balance in those accounts. It just says submitting to captcha and then it doesn't submit then it says operation timeout. Any help? I hate using manual for all this.

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
anyone have ideas?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My decaptcher module is working fine.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my death-by-captcha acc works aswell.

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
weird well I guess it's on my end. I'll try again and maybe re-install it if I have to.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)