Captcha Image Not Fully Loading

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having an issue with the captcha image box not showing the whole captcha so the captcha solving service can't see both words on recaptcha. Thus I am getting an error from the site that the captcha text is wrong. On my V3 the image is shown fully but on the MP it is not. I have tried increasing and decreasing the percentage but that doesn't help.

captchabox.jpg

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Jaan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have same problem here.

salerock

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
CaptchaSaver.dll have the same problem

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
getting the all div on the element tree and select as captcha might help... u just need to be patience to find the right element on the tree for the captcha , instead of selecting the img, go one layer down and select whatever is there a div , td , etc

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, that's not the problem there Tseo. I know how to get a captcha image and it works perfectly in V3. This is a bug. The captcha window is not showing both the words in recaptcha. Not every captcha that I've found, but some of the ones that work in the previous version. Sent it to developers to check out.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, that's not the problem there Tseo. I know how to get a captcha image and it works perfectly in V3. This is a bug. The captcha window is not showing both the words in recaptcha. Not every captcha that I've found, but some of the ones that work in the previous version. Sent it to developers to check out.
Oh sry mate, i miss understood... but i havent got that problem yet! Sometimes . But similar to that also happened in V3, the captcha wasnt showing at all, but i think that was due to proxy issues, not sure, as happen kinda randomly.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I (as well as many others) all have experienced the same issue BigC is referring to. Definitely a bug.

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In V3 you can use code creator to change the size of the Image.If you needed... i am going to merge it with the V4

Robert

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there anyway to adjust the size in module settings when you hit "More"

Robert

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)