Capmonster Unable to Solve (Recaptcha V2)

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

As of the past 24 hours, I have encountered a new bug that has not happened before.

I have tested proxies from 3 different providers, it is not a proxy issue. I am using default recognition settings with no customization. Using the best settings that I have found. Before today, I usually get 90-95% success rate on token solves.

This has just happened, and I fear it may be an update on Google side that is causing this, looking for input from others if they are sharing this issue, or from Admin who can explain this problem.

The majority of my task just quits (does not fail, no IP ban, no proxy timeout). It just does not complete. And when I look at logs, I am just getting a lot of "CAPTCHA_NOT_READY" from Capmonster.

Also, when I try to send like 25 captchas to Capmonster, it will only recognize 1 out of 25 requests ("Processed Tasks" == 1 even though I sent 25 captcha requests)

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
You have only 1 thread running. Did you change recaptcha addon settings? What is maximum number of RC2instances in the settings?

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have only 1 thread running. Did you change recaptcha addon settings? What is maximum number of RC2instances in the settings?
The settings are default, I have not touched them (500 Max RC2Instance, monitor system resource, etc etc). The reason you see 1 thread running in the image is because that's just what showed when I took the screenshot, just before that it was 3, or 4 maybe threads...but I had processed over 50 tasks in the last few minutes before that, yet only 1-2 threads.

I have been using it for many many months with default settings and everything working perfectly, this just happened today on its own. Tried various proxies (datacenter, residential, different providers), same issue.

I even have this:

How is it possible that Capmonster received and processed 274 captcha request with 0 solves, 0 banned IP, 0 proxy timeout?

I am not sure what has happened here...as for the captcha result, 95%+ just don't ever start to solve. In the past when everything is working fine, I can see on the right hand side of the software showing "1500 CAPTCHAS/min" or "2000 CAPTCHAS/min" when I spammed it with requests to solve captchas, since my machine can handle that, but now with this unknown bug, it never even goes above 300-400 CAPTCHAS/min no matter how many captchas I send, even if I send 500 requests in 1 minute, before it used to try and solve that many and give me error about system resource, now its just not even able to process the captchas and never exceed 300 CAPTCHAS/min.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
The settings are default, I have not touched them (500 Max RC2Instance, monitor system resource, etc etc). The reason you see 1 thread running in the image is because that's just what showed when I took the screenshot, just before that it was 3, or 4 maybe threads...but I had processed over 50 tasks in the last few minutes before that, yet only 1-2 threads.

I have been using it for many many months with default settings and everything working perfectly, this just happened today on its own. Tried various proxies (datacenter, residential, different providers), same issue.

I even have this: Посмотреть вложение 72751

How is it possible that Capmonster received and processed 274 captcha request with 0 solves, 0 banned IP, 0 proxy timeout?

I am not sure what has happened here...as for the captcha result, 95%+ just don't ever start to solve. In the past when everything is working fine, I can see on the right hand side of the software showing "1500 CAPTCHAS/min" or "2000 CAPTCHAS/min" when I spammed it with requests to solve captchas, since my machine can handle that, but now with this unknown bug, it never even goes above 300-400 CAPTCHAS/min no matter how many captchas I send, even if I send 500 requests in 1 minute, before it used to try and solve that many and give me error about system resource, now its just not even able to process the captchas and never exceed 300 CAPTCHAS/min.
What CapMonster version do you have and how many recognitions left.

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This means CapMonster does not receive captchas at all.
Did you change IP: port which CapMonster is running on? or some other settings?
The recognition left goes back to 2,000,000 because I have not solved anything with it, I stopped it because of this issue.

I did not change IP: Port, everything is as it was and I have not touched it. Basically, I don't touch this machine, nothing has changed on my end, all is the same, all settings are the same, the PC is the same, everything is just as it has always been.

Here's an example of what I do right now and what I end up seeing on CapMonster.

1. Send 50 Captcha Requests to Capmonster
2. Wait 60 seconds...nothing shows up on Capmonster.
3. After 100-200 seconds, Captchas start appearing on CapMonster as "processed task", 1 processed task...2 processed task, slowly slowly appearing.
4. After 2-3 minutes, total processed task becomes 25-30 on CapMonster, and successful task maybe 1, maybe 2, maybe 3 total.
5. After 5 minutes, processed task become 40-50 on CapMonster, successful task does not change, all the remaining tasks that managed to load into CapMonster were not able to be solved.

So basically it seems it does not properly start to solve the task that it receives, because in the log window at the bottom, I do not see it trying to find Recaptcha v2 images and try to generate tokens for all my 50 captcha requests, I only see it try to solve the 2 or 3 tasks that ended up as "Successful Task".

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The issue has been resolved. For those wondering, I had to change RC2 instances down to 100 from 600, and uncheck "Use Profile" for solving, in the Recaptcha Addon Settings
Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)