CapMonster Tutorial

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
How to create a recognition module CAPTCHAs?
This is done in several steps:
(There are video below topic )

1) Create a new project. The project consists of recognized CAPTCHAs, pattern symbols (letters,digits, arithmetic operations, etc.) and trained recognition module. Do not forget to save projects if it was changed.

2) To add CAPTCHAs to the project you need to save 50-200 captchas into files. For each image CAPTCHA put near a text file with the same name as a CAPTCHA. This file have to contain a text written in a CAPTCHA. The easiest way to do it with the aid of a small template in ZennoPoster.

3) To add patterns in project, you need to cut them for each symbol in the template editor and send it to the project. If the CAPTCHA characters has a small slope, then for one character can be cut a few templates (an average of no more than 5 patterns on the symbol, otherwise recognition will run too slowly)

4) Run training. In the training are used recognized CAPTCHAs. Select the options for training in the dialogue that will start when you click "Training". Training time can be from 10 seconds till 10 hours. You can stop training and then continue or start over. You can continue training of any recognition module.
If more than 50% of the time learning passed and recognition is still 0%, it means you either have something wrong done, or this CAPTCHA can not be recognized by this version of the program.

5) Testing. Percentage of recognition, which you see in the training is a little bit higher than real percents of recognition. To specify the percentage of recognition and to test the speed of recognition, go to the tab "Testing module". Upload other (which are not used for training) recognized CAPTCHAs.

How to use module in ZennoPoster?
Put the saved project after the training of module in the folder /Modules of ZennoPoster. When you configure the recognition CAPTCHAs your project will be available in the drop-down list with the names of the modules of recognition.
Just select a module.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: vuong chi thanh

zudq4444

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi does it support to use in other programs? or only can use for zennoposter?

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
Sorry, for ZennoPoster only.

zudq4444

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks, is there any recent update log to check?

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 471
Баллы
We'll make it about on Monday

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So far i understand i must learn the module all letters and numbers, that means the modules have no self learning modus?

Triplex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PS: Why the Patterns Editor support only .jpg files?
I have some with gif and other formats.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
PS: Why the Patterns Editor support only .jpg files?
This little bug will be corrected in future releases of the program.
But now you can change the file extension and it will load fine.
Or, just create a different extension.

backlinker

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, Thanks for this software add-on, looks amazing. I really hope that soon it will be able to break recaptcha.

Anyway, is there any decaptching DLL given anywhere with Capmonster ? (downloaded latest version and checked but couldnt find any) Because Im pretty sure it would save Zennos users a lot of time to be able to download the .DLL decaptching modules instead of having to create the most common ones.

If Zenno dev team cannot give us some Decaptch DLLs, maybe you could create a sub forum where members can post the DLLs they have created ? It would make the community save a lot of time :-).
What do you think ?
Thanks a lot.

• Спасибо
Реакции: DennisKomareks

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: paincake

goodposter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Question

I've always renamed the captchas with the actual captcha text, when I used to developed my own captcha breakers (not with this success off course), so that if a captcha has the numbers 76516 the name of the file is 76516.jpg . Could it be done that capmonster reads the name of the file minus the extension to add the text, so we dont have to create a .txt with the text on it? I know that this technique is useless for captchas that have symbols that windows won't allow, that's the only reason that this may sound silly, but most of them will only use standard alphabet letters and numbers.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, Thanks for this software add-on, looks amazing. I really hope that soon it will be able to break recaptcha.

Anyway, is there any decaptching DLL given anywhere with Capmonster ? (downloaded latest version and checked but couldnt find any) Because Im pretty sure it would save Zennos users a lot of time to be able to download the .DLL decaptching modules instead of having to create the most common ones.

If Zenno dev team cannot give us some Decaptch DLLs, maybe you could create a sub forum where members can post the DLLs they have created ? It would make the community save a lot of time :-).
What do you think ?
Thanks a lot.
Seriously, hook a brother up with the research already completed. The community has spoken - well, the community who doesn't want to do the work and is trying to sell your program... ;-)

Thanks - PM me where the data is...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You will not be able to use such characters, but the main thing that you will not be able to use the push of "Enter".
Current version of CapMonster does not support "Enter", it is planed do in future versions.

goodposter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It it's seems to be something very simple that I cannot do, after sendding pattern to trainer and settig the symbol for that pattern I cannot change it from the list of patterns, i need to edit cause I wrote all in capslock. Please if anyone can help me with this.

wacusiek

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, where can i find captchas samples? Enyone can send me some samples?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did any of the test data ever get released for capmonster? It's a great piece of software but it would be even better If it came with trained modules already the zennolab team of already worked on.

I'm sure guys did a lot of training for most if not all the captchas above right?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Most of wildly used sources and websites use recaptcha now. Capmonster can't handle it.
If you will need to handle simple captcha like something on the screenshot in previous post, it's really easy to train it for yourself :-)

Captcha solving services are so cheap now that most of zenno users never used Capmonster. I bet.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
If i add three ''a'' letter from different captchas then can i get higher success rate with capmonster ?
I have captcha but letters are a little different in some captchas.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Please provide some examples of your captchas to clarify what you mean.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
You will need patterns for all kind of letter's types.
Its a lot of work here )

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Do i need to fill this yellow place for better quality ?
How that Capmonster working when learn module ? It count pixels or what ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Do i need to fill this yellow place for better quality ?
How that Capmonster working when learn module ? It count pixels or what ?

Capture.PNG

Sorry forgot to add picture

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
You need to select only letters and numbers without any captcha noise

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Most of wildly used sources and websites use recaptcha now. Capmonster can't handle it.
If you will need to handle simple captcha like something on the screenshot in previous post, it's really easy to train it for yourself :-)

Captcha solving services are so cheap now that most of zenno users never used Capmonster. I bet.
That's true but on some sites where I find a really simple captcha It would be great to have some modules you could throw in and do it all the same, especially if you plan on using 10's of thousands of captchas. The only reason I asked about it is that I am currently training capmonster for a extremely simple looking captcha (basically black text on a while background) and they don't even use all the letters in the alphabet or all the numbers from 1 - 9.

I took my time to accurately draw around them etc and have the training wizard running in 'fast' mode and it is at 4% after about 2hours. Between the time it takes to draw around them and run the wizard it will just about be worth the effort. God knows how long a proper captcha with a colored background, angled letters etc would take.

That said I do think capmonster is a really great piece of software and a novel one at that which is why I was hoping you guys had a load of the captcha modules already created during your research that might be shared with clients.

Cheers

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well... on some point I agree with rostonix when he said that captcha solving services are so cheap and most of users never used capmonster...

but

on the other hand i dont see a point of even having capmonster if you need to do so much manual work to train it for every single captcha that it can be solved with it. Yes, it gives us a posibility to save few bucks here and there, but are we realy saving??? I guess not, because every hour i spend on capmonster training is hour that i could earn more then i save with it. So Like Boxcutter said, this should come with built in modules for these simple ones, like for example (другой софт)...

Othervise, better to stop advertising this crapmonster as part of zenno, when there is nothing that this could be useful for in real life!!!

just my oppinion...

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what's really bad about crapmonster, is that it's flawed. Anyone tried twitter mobile captchas? They have lines stroking the letters, crapmonster can't deal with it. support said somewhere here, it's only a minor bug that they are aware of, but they never released a fix (though i think they fixed it internally and used it themselves; i would've done it that way).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)