Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the advice.

Последнее редактирование:

hoangbo93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi @VladZen, the similar problem happened to me. But in my case, any other captcha works, except Recaptcha, the "no image" error.
I email to support, but it seem like they answer pretty bit slowly, 1 email per day.
They sent me 2.13.0.0 to try but nothing change.
My recaptchasitekey setting below.

Proxies are good, I log on browser with these proxy and captcha load successfully, I don't know why this happened. I've tried to use with/without proxy, both doesn't work.

I'm using Capmonster with RankerX, my configured in RankerX is ok, that why any other captcha works, except Recaptcha. The problem only in Recaptcha, please check it for me.

Thank you!

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

thaianhitm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi @VladZen, the similar problem happened to me. But in my case, any other captcha works, except Recaptcha, the "no image" error.
I email to support, but it seem like they answer pretty bit slowly, 1 email per day.

Proxies are good, I log on browser with these proxy and captcha load successfully, I don't know why this happened. I've tried to use with/without proxy, both doesn't work.

I attached the diagnostic file as well.

I'm using Capmonster with RankerX, my configured in RankerX is ok, that why any other captcha works, except Recaptcha. The problem only in Recaptcha, please check it for me.

Thank you!
Tick here

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: hoangbo93

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

I attached the diagnostic file as well.

Thank you!
Please use the instructions from the link below to configure RankerX with CapMonster:

• Спасибо
Реакции: hoangbo93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)