Capmonster recaptcha3 help pls.

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm using capmonster pro with the sitekey addon to try to solve a recaptcha3. I've found the sitekey, action. I added it to the action and set the min score to 0.3. Capmonster solves the captcha and returns a taskID as well as a token from recaptcha. The problem is, I cant seem to use the token to actually solve the captcha. I've used the code provided in the documentation, but it doesn't seem to complete the captcha. When zennoposter clicks on sign up. It keeps asking to solve the captcha. Any help would be great.

here is the c# code I used. The sitekey has been removed.

var sitekey = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX";//SiteKey
string newToken = project.Variables["token"].Value; //New Token
string replaceRegex = @"(?<=\[""rresp"","").*?(?="")";

instance.ChangeResponse("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/reload\\?k="+sitekey,
new List<string> {replaceRegex}, new List<string> {newToken}, false);

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Try using profiles option for solving recaptcha3.
It will increase success rate.
Profiles with proxies.png

Gorchenko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try using profiles option for solving recaptcha3.
It will increase success rate.
Посмотреть вложение 49751
Hi Vlad,

I did not know we can use the Recaptcha Sitekey Addon in Capmonster to solve Recaptcha V3, I thought it was only Recaptcha V2.

Is there any documentation for doing this? What is the change in how we send data to Capmonster for V3 compared to V2? In the help documents I could only find an example showing how to implement V3 Solving use Zennoposter to communicate with Capmonster and in that window on Zennoposter you could choose "min score", and other options related to V3. What if you only have Capmonster? Is it possible to solve V3? Any documentation on what to do for this?

Thanks

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Vlad, thanks for the reply. I tried it. I still get the response with a token and id. Response time is pretty quick around 2-8 secs, with the proxies I'm using. But zennoposter doesn't actually use the token as far as I can tell. I'm sure it just something little and stupid I'm doing wrong lol. Basically I'm stuck on how to properly use the token. I've attached a stripped down version of my project if that helps. Not sure where to go from here. Thanks in advance for the help :-)

If it is against forum rules to post project files. Please just delete this message/attachment.

Вложения

xpdeus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do i need proxies for recaptcha solving?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hi Vlad,

I did not know we can use the Recaptcha Sitekey Addon in Capmonster to solve Recaptcha V3, I thought it was only Recaptcha V2.

Is there any documentation for doing this? What is the change in how we send data to Capmonster for V3 compared to V2? In the help documents I could only find an example showing how to implement V3 Solving use Zennoposter to communicate with Capmonster and in that window on Zennoposter you could choose "min score", and other options related to V3. What if you only have Capmonster? Is it possible to solve V3? Any documentation on what to do for this?

Thanks
Here are help docs for recaptcha3 - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:rc3

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Hi Vlad, thanks for the reply. I tried it. I still get the response with a token and id. Response time is pretty quick around 2-8 secs, with the proxies I'm using. But zennoposter doesn't actually use the token as far as I can tell. I'm sure it just something little and stupid I'm doing wrong lol. Basically I'm stuck on how to properly use the token. I've attached a stripped down version of my project if that helps. Not sure where to go from here. Thanks in advance for the help :-)

If it is against forum rules to post project files. Please just delete this message/attachment.
Unfortunately, I could not test the project you attached, as it does not contain file to execute it.
You can send me project with files in pm.

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately, I could not test the project you attached, as it does not contain file to execute it.
You can send me project with files in pm.
Ok, Im not sure how to send over the project with the file to execute it. I just saved a version of what I was working on in project maker.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Ok, Im not sure how to send over the project with the file to execute it. I just saved a version of what I was working on in project maker.
Try to solve recaptcha3 via Anti-aptcha.dll>In tab and enable Antigate emulation in CapMonster settings>Emulation.
Also you should enable Autosubmit option.

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to solve recaptcha3 via Anti-aptcha.dll>In tab and enable Antigate emulation in CapMonster settings>Emulation.
Also you should enable Autosubmit option.
Hi, I tried to use anti-captcha.dll, but it only allows me to solve using recaptchav2. How do enable the "autosubmit" there isnt a tab or box to click.

SunAndSand

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ive been tryin, still not quite there. I was wondering, could it be because Im using zennoposter v5.32.0.0(not the newest)?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)