Capmonster Product version 2.12.2.0

thinktronik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

After doing the update manually, capmonster open and no more addkey option from the menu.

No proxy
No regonize setting

Update log issue:

21-05-25 16:42:38.024 | Message | Check for updates
21-05-25 16:42:38.024 | Message | Product version 2.12.2.0
21-05-25 16:42:38.321 | Error | Update failed with error:System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 1). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderList1.Read3_ArrayOfModuleInfo()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(TextReader textReader)
at ZennoLab.ModulesUpdater.UpdatesManager.UpdateSynch()

Вложения

thinktronik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
okay i just uninstall and install again.

Now i see the recaptcha sitekey option.

Still have the update log issue... AND i guess you have Ddos attack because i lost connection many time

Последнее редактирование:

thinktronik

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hooooooooooooo fuck !

Update is very nice guys :D

What have you change to get so fast token ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
This is known bug with updates which does not affect functionality of the program. We'll fix it soon.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I currently noticed that ZP/PM tries to solve Recaptcha V2 even if the green hook appears after the first click on the captcha checkbos (so no need to solve anything and just go along with registration).

This leds to an "solving loop" and it stops after the "number of solving attempts..." set in the ZP/PM cube is reached. After that the captcha on the site times out and need to be solved again --> ZP/PM repeats the same behavior then before and the captcha gets never solved and the bot stucks at this point.

I also noticed that no captcha at all or solving attempt is shown in the CM2 window.

Can you check that please. Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I currently noticed that ZP/PM tries to solve Recaptcha V2 even if the green hook appears after the first click on the captcha checkbos (so no need to solve anything and just go along with registration).

This leds to an "solving loop" and it stops after the "number of solving attempts..." set in the ZP/PM cube is reached. After that the captcha on the site times out and need to be solved again --> ZP/PM repeats the same behavior then before and the captcha gets never solved and the bot stucks at this point.

I also noticed that no captcha at all or solving attempt is shown in the CM2 window.

Can you check that please. Thanks.

Посмотреть вложение 78858

Посмотреть вложение 78859

Посмотреть вложение 78862
Do you have sitekey addon now?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, that does not pay for that few captcha I need solved. Using the "In Tab" method from the standard cube (Recognizing Rc2 via Capmonster2.dll).

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
sp, what's the website with recapcha?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)