Capmonster low success rate. Always Captcha Failing.

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using capmonster lite version with my reddit bot. Capmonster solving recaptcha v2, token was obtaining successfully. The problem is token is not correct and my bot gives captcha failed error. I tried my bot with 2captcha api. They are working fine. Could you try capmonster with Reddit?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
What method of solving do you select in CapMonster settings? And what type of proxies do you select?
Please attach screenshot of recaptcha addon settings in CapMonster.

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have same issue also.
CM2 still give the token, but google don't accept it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to solve captchas with 2captcha module. Tried both desktop and mobile. Nothing changed.

Вложения

toan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi VladZen,
I found that httprequest method have very low correct token rate. do you have plan to improve it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If i select chrome or firefox as method of solving recaptcha, capmonster not recognize captchas. How can i fix that?

I tried different softwares, requests are not recognize by capmonster with chrome or firefox
If i select httprequest capmonster starts recognizing recaptcha, if i select chrome or firefox nothing recognizing by capmonster. Tried rankerx, gsa and my reddit bot. How can i solve this problem?

Settings are default btw.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
If i select httprequest capmonster starts recognizing recaptcha, if i select chrome or firefox nothing recognizing by capmonster. Tried rankerx, gsa and my reddit bot. How can i solve this problem?

Settings are default btw.
What if you solve via Chrome and set mobile proxy platform? or even without proxies? Are tokens accepted on website?

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What if you solve via Chrome and set mobile proxy platform? or even without proxies? Are tokens accepted on website?
I tried chrome and set mobile proxy, tried without proxies. Still same, nothing changed.

I really don't understand why its only recognize httprequests. Rankerx has many websites with recaptcha v2. I'm sure websites are not problem.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

tokendeep

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Reinstalled cm and its working now LOL

deepish

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I still have this issue, does anyone else experience such problem? CM2 obtains token successfully but site says "Captcha Failed or Not Completed".

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried chrome and set mobile proxy, tried without proxies. Still same, nothing changed.

I really don't understand why its only recognize httprequests. Rankerx has many websites with recaptcha v2. I'm sure websites are not problem.
HI there can you help me to setup capmonster with Rankerx thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
HI there can you help me to setup capmonster with Rankerx thanks
This is very easy to set up any program with CapMonster. Select to solve captchas via anti-captcha, 2captcha or another popular captcha service, run CapMonster and enable to emulate this service in CM program settings. Captchas will be solved by CapMonster instead of the service.
If RankerX and CapMonster are installed in different machines, you'll need to modify hosts file, I gave you more instructions in help docs.

Cyberbhai007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is very easy to set up any program with CapMonster. Select to solve captchas via anti-captcha, 2captcha or another popular captcha service, run CapMonster and enable to emulate this service in CM program settings. Captchas will be solved by CapMonster instead of the service.
If RankerX and CapMonster are installed in different machines, you'll need to modify hosts file, I gave you more instructions in help docs.
Great so I do not have to do any heavy lifting to setup capmonster with Rankerx also Rankerx has multiple sites with different kind of captuas and also recaptcha as well will the capmonster solve all of them automatically if have recaptcha module as well, what if 1 site has another type of captua and the 2nd site has recaptcha will their be any problems for capmonster to handling it or it will auto detect and solve the captua thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)