CapMonster failed to recognize captcha by return errorCode 'Not_Sent_Error'

gebing

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I buy a Professional license of CapMonster and use CapMonster Cloud API to recognize about 1000 captchas. It will success for all 'createTask' request and return assigned taskId, but it can only recognize about 100 captchas and will fail for the other captchas. The return json of 'getTaskResult' api request is below:

{"errorId":1,"errorCode":"Not_Sent_Error","errorDescription":"","taskId":0}

I checked the log file of CapMonster, and log message is below:

RemoteRecognizingModule Recognize|System.Exception: Overload. Please buy more threads or send less CAPTCHAs

It seems that was caused by limitation of threads of CapMonster, my question is: how can i know CapMonster is about to overload, so that i can reduce the request rate?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
What exact captcha did you try to solve?

gebing

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hotmail captcha.

it seems that is caused by the limitation of threads count, so my question is: how can i know CapMonster is about to overload, so that i can reduce the request rate?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
hotmail captcha.
it seems that is caused by the limitation of threads count, so my question is: how can i know CapMonster is about to overload, so that i can reduce the request rate?
There should be enough threads in CapMonsterCloud to process 1000+more captchas, especially normal imagetotext captchas like hotmail.
There is no even workload monitor for this type of captcha.
Did you sent all this 1000 captchas at once to CM?

gebing

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
There should be enough threads in CapMonsterCloud to process 1000+more captchas, especially normal imagetotext captchas like hotmail.
There is no even workload monitor for this type of captcha.
Did you sent all this 1000 captchas at once to CM?
1. I used the a CapMonster of pro version to recognize captchas which run on my local computer, and not use CapMonsterCloud.

2. I sent about about 100 captchas to CapMonster simultaneously.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
1. I used the a CapMonster of pro version to recognize captchas which run on my local computer, and not use CapMonsterCloud.

2. I sent about about 100 captchas to CapMonster simultaneously.
You can monitor workload in statistics in CapMonster. If you overloading CM with too many requests, you are getting lack of slots.
Monitor statistics.png

gebing

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know i can monitor in CapMonster, but my question is: is there any method i can known it from the client side, so that i can slow down the request rate?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)