CapMonster and Coin Collector + CC Builder

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi

I'm testing a software called Coin Collector and CC Builder (same kind of stuff than Faucet Collector). I'm interested to buy CapMonster but I don't know how to use together.

Anybody here have some experience with Coin Collector and CC Builder for point me to the right direction please ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I will see... Meanwhile I ordered Captcha Breaker for trial but I'm unable to install it.

I run Win7 with the help of Virtualbox and when I want install the .exe I get an error telling: This is not a valid Win32 software....

What wrong ? Your file is maybe only for 64bit ?

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I read you software requirement and it seem is compatible with 32 and 64bit...so don't know why I can't install. Using virtualbox should not be a problem...I was always able to install any software with it. Hope you have a solution...thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
I read you software requirement and it seem is compatible with 32 and 64bit...so don't know why I can't install. Using virtualbox should not be a problem...I was always able to install any software with it. Hope you have a solution...thank you
Are you sure you fully downloaded installation file?
Try re-downloading it from another mirror.

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok...now it working....That was necessary to get from mirror2

Please I want connect CapMonster with my software (as you said in your guide here https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:work-with-other ) and something seem to me strange. I'm supposed to enter the line 192.168.1.10 anigate.com in my host. You speak always about the service "antigate.com" and here you wrote "anigate.com"...what wrong here ? Furthermore the domain www.anigate.com is for sale..

Anyway I modified my host and I entered the line 192.168.1.10 antigate.com then I setup specific IP address 192.168.1.196 in CapMonster Settings as wrote on your guide. And then ??? When I start the process of CoinCollector and when arrive the step to solve the Captcha nothing happen. It is not possible to click on Start or Stop process... Really don't understand how to do...nor if I must subscribe to the real service Antigate.com....

I will be happy to become your customer if your soft work. But if I cannot make it work before my 2 remaining trial days, I will forget and cancel paypal payment. Please give me detailed step...thank you.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
ok...now it working....That was necessary to get from mirror2

Please I want connect CapMonster with my software (as you said in your guide here https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:work-with-other ) and something seem to me strange. I'm supposed to enter the line 192.168.1.10 anigate.com in my host. You speak always about the service "antigate.com" and here you wrote "anigate.com"...what wrong here ? Furthermore the domain www.anigate.com is for sale..

Anyway I modified my host and I entered the line 192.168.1.10 antigate.com then I setup specific IP address 192.168.1.196 in CapMonster Settings as wrote on your guide. And then ??? When I start the process of CoinCollector and when arrive the step to solve the Captcha nothing happen. It is not possible to click on Start or Stop process... Really don't understand how to do...nor if I must subscribe to the real service Antigate.com....

I will be happy to become your customer if your soft work. But if I cannot make it work before my 2 remaining trial days, I will forget and cancel paypal payment. Please give me detailed step...thank you.
anTigate.com

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok...but as I said previously even with "anTigate.com" I can't use your software...nothing happen. I checked my host and CapMonster settings and all is fine as described on your guide.

Please help me to setup...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
ok...but as I said previously even with "anTigate.com" I can't use your software...nothing happen. I checked my host and CapMonster settings and all is fine as described on your guide.

Please help me to setup...
Why it's always a big problem... You should just send captchas to antigate from your software. Is there such option in your program?

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If your users don't well understand is probably because you don't provide enough info...I'm sorry.... All this is new for me. As anybody I can understand without problem if a minimum of explanation is provided...

Point 1 ) You advertise CapMOnster for be a tools for avoid to pay a remote captcha service such Antigate....But for run CapMonster is necessary to have an Antigate account. So I don't got your concept.... Now if is necessary to setup Antigate account only for solve unsolved captcha by CapMonster I understand...and if not ???

Point 2 ) Look to follow pict...

https://ibb.co/gH1kVy
https://ibb.co/jqZiHd

As you see I well setup all things as explained in your guide. Then when CapMonster start he said "if I want enable protection". If I don't set Protection all stop...and if I set I'm supposed to enter a Key or Login/Password....but which key ??? Which login ?? Antigate one ?? If yes I tested without success... Sorry but this "Protection area" is very unclear....To protect about what ??? and how ???

Point 3 ) Yes my software have a section where I can setup my own Antigate login+password+key. I purchased few credit from Antigate for test. If I run my software without CapMonster open all work fine...Captcha are solved by Antigate and my paid credit are deduced...but this was not the goal of course... The goal is to solve captcha with CapMonster without pay Antigate...

Please take 1 minutes more of your time for point me in the right direction...like that you and me will not loose more time...I have only 20 hours of trial now...which is very short for fully test your soft...As I said I will be happy to purchase your soft and even PRO version....but I don't want spend my money if I can't make it work properly....thank you for your understanding.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
If your users don't well understand is probably because you don't provide enough info...I'm sorry.... All this is new for me. As anybody I can understand without problem if a minimum of explanation is provided...

Point 1 ) You advertise CapMOnster for be a tools for avoid to pay a remote captcha service such Antigate....But for run CapMonster is necessary to have an Antigate account. So I don't got your concept.... Now if is necessary to setup Antigate account only for solve unsolved captcha by CapMonster I understand...and if not ???

Point 2 ) Look to follow pict...

https://ibb.co/gH1kVy
https://ibb.co/jqZiHd

As you see I well setup all things as explained in your guide. Then when CapMonster start he said "if I want enable protection". If I don't set Protection all stop...and if I set I'm supposed to enter a Key or Login/Password....but which key ??? Which login ?? Antigate one ?? If yes I tested without success... Sorry but this "Protection area" is very unclear....To protect about what ??? and how ???

Point 3 ) Yes my software have a section where I can setup my own Antigate login+password+key. I purchased few credit from Antigate for test. If I run my software without CapMonster open all work fine...Captcha are solved by Antigate and my paid credit are deduced...but this was not the goal of course... The goal is to solve captcha with CapMonster without pay Antigate...

Please take 1 minutes more of your time for point me in the right direction...like that you and me will not loose more time...I have only 20 hours of trial now...which is very short for fully test your soft...As I said I will be happy to purchase your soft and even PRO version....but I don't want spend my money if I can't make it work properly....thank you for your understanding.
1) The first paragraph in our help docs - CapMonster automatically catches captchas which send to captcha-services. All you need is just send captchas to services and run capmonster.
2) Why do you run CapMonster on 192.168.1.196, but in hosts file write 192.168.1.10 ?
The idea is to redirect captchas from antiogate domen to your local ip.
3) Antigate account is not needed. You can just send captchas as to antigate and use random key.

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
2) Why do you run CapMonster on 192.168.1.196, but in hosts file write 192.168.1.10 ?

.... I don't know...I don't understand well this part. So in CapMonster setting I must set which IP ? My own or Antigate one ? And in host file ?? Please tell me exactly what I must write by admitting my IP is 123.456.7.890

And what about "Protection" ?? As I said if I start the process, your soft don't want run if I choose to not protect...and I don't know how to set this...

thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

.... I don't know...I don't understand well this part. So in CapMonster setting I must set which IP ? My own or Antigate one ? And in host file ?? Please tell me exactly what I must write by admitting my IP is 123.456.7.890

And what about "Protection" ?? As I said if I start the process, your soft don't want run if I choose to not protect...and I don't know how to set this...

thank you
Already told you that you should write on hosts file those IP that is set in CapMonster settings.

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry...I really really don't understand... In your guide you speak about IP 192.168.1.196 and 192.168.1.10.... But this is just example IP or true Antigate IP ???

Please I resume a bit...

Actually in Capmonster setting I set this IP: 192.168.1.196 on port 80
Inside my hots file I set this line: 123.456.7.890 antigate.com

It is correct ?? I tested no work....

I tried also to set my own IP in both place such 123.456.7.890 inside Capmonster settings and in host file such 123.456.7.890 antigate.com....don't work too...
I'm totally lost....

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
sorry...I really really don't understand... In your guide you speak about IP 192.168.1.196 and 192.168.1.10.... But this is just example IP or true Antigate IP ???

Please I resume a bit...

I tried also to set my own IP in both place such 123.456.7.890 inside Capmonster settings and in host file such 123.456.7.890 antigate.com....don't work too...
I'm totally lost....
Dear sir,
In hosts file you should write redirect - localIP captcha-service domain
in your case it's : 192.168.1.196 antigate.com

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok so I set host file like you said....and in Capmonster I set my own IP...right ???? If this is correct I'm sorry to inform you nothing work. When I run the software CoinCollector and arrive the captcha solving step nothing happen....
any suggestions ??

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey yassine...you are trolling my topic....except if you have same problem than me....

Please for get back to my concern:

What you told me previously is wrong...you told me to set in your last message this:
192.168.1.196 antigate.com
but this is not my local IP....this is what you have on your doc....

My friend... You can't imagine how many software I used in my life, how many script I installed on my server...how many time I asked support for thing much more complex than this one...but here really I don't get anything....I'm not a coder, not a server admin...just a geek...

The main problem here seem to be only the fact to setup 2 IP in 2 different place. One in your Capmonster settings...and one line inside my host file. That mean in practice nothing difficult if we have the correct data...

Once again...BY ADMITTING (because I don't what publish here my true IP) my local IP (and not my public IP) is 123.456.7.890 I should insert in my host file the follow line:

123.456.7.890 antigate.com

And then inside CapMonster I should set WHAT ??

1) Again my local IP ? If yes I tested...no success
2) The IP like on your doc so 192.168.1.196 ? If yes I tested without more success

So I don't know what to do more....

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
hey yassine...you are trolling my topic....except if you have same problem than me....

Please for get back to my concern:

What you told me previously is wrong...you told me to set in your last message this:
192.168.1.196 antigate.com
but this is not my local IP....this is what you have on your doc....

My friend... You can't imagine how many software I used in my life, how many script I installed on my server...how many time I asked support for thing much more complex than this one...but here really I don't get anything....I'm not a coder, not a server admin...just a geek...

The main problem here seem to be only the fact to setup 2 IP in 2 different place. One in your Capmonster settings...and one line inside my host file. That mean in practice nothing difficult if we have the correct data...

Once again...BY ADMITTING (because I don't what publish here my true IP) my local IP (and not my public IP) is 123.456.7.890 I should insert in my host file the follow line:

123.456.7.890 antigate.com

And then inside CapMonster I should set WHAT ??

1) Again my local IP ? If yes I tested...no success
2) The IP like on your doc so 192.168.1.196 ? If yes I tested without more success

So I don't know what to do more....
Please don't be so nervous... How should i know what is your local IP?
What IP-address CapMonster is currently runnin on? Do you send captchas from remote machine or from the same where CapMonster installed?
CM_IP.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: yassine akermi

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
>>> Please don't be so nervous... How should i know what is your local IP?

Sorry my friend...is because I told this already...and is now 3 days I try to solve this problem...

In fact for what I see you soft do not run.... I get always the warning about "protection".. No matter if I click YES or NO...and I asked you 2 time what is this "protection"...you never answer to me...

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
>>> Please don't be so nervous... How should i know what is your local IP?

Sorry my friend...is because I told this already...and is now 3 days I try to solve this problem...

In fact for what I see you soft do not run.... I get always the warning about "protection".. No matter if I click YES or NO...and I asked you 2 time what is this "protection"...you never answer to me...
Could you please give remote access to set up CapMonster for you? I already sent you pm

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
please let me know when you are available for help me to setup with teamviewer...thank

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Jacky !
Say did u get to set it up & get to work by now ?
Im asking cos i just the other day also bought CapMonster & im also using Faucetcollector and CoinCollector.
Within an hour of receiving the downloadlink it was installed and working.
First i thought i cant do it myself & would also have to ask VladZen if he maybe would
set it up for me via TeamViewer,but then it was easyer than I thought, i was surprised by how easy it actually was.
Ive also got the CCbuilder! Would be cool I youd contact me & join my Discord Channel dedicated to support & bring People together who are using the same Programs as we do :-)

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Please I resume a bit...

I'm totally lost....
Try it simply with Port 8080 instead of 80,
for me this was the only thing stopping it from make it work.
I did all correctly but with Port 80 it just didnt start to work,
then a friend told me i shall try with Port 8080 and immediatly CapMonster was working.

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok so I set host file like you said....and in Capmonster I set my own IP...right ???? If this is correct I'm sorry to inform you nothing work. When I run the software CoinCollector and arrive the captcha solving step nothing happen....
any suggestions ??
Ummm Jacky, CoinCollector is NOT supporting CapMonster in general.
Or are u trying to solve the Captchas from CoinCollector with Antigate & send the Captchas from Antigate to CapMonster?

But good news, i have mailed back and forth with the Programmer from CoinCollector & he is thinking about implementing CapMonster in Version7 of CoinCollector, but thats nothing which has a concrete timeline as to when this is gonna happen, but he liked the Idea & is thinking about it.

Ok i see, i think u wanna send Captachs from Antigate to CapMonster in CoinCollector, yea that could and should work.
Maybe try it out using 2captcha instead of Antigate if thats keeping to not work?
Doing it with 2captcha should be the same process to set it up ? :-)

jacky

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello skywalker

At my side I was able to run Coincollector+Capmonster together...but I got some problem with CCbuilder for make script. Now the dev of Coincollector made some update and that seem is possible to use well all stuff but I did not get the time to test... I will do this more deeper in july and keep you informed..

cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: skywalker

skywalker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
At my side I was able to run Coincollector+Capmonster together...
Now thats awesome news!

but I got some problem with CCbuilder for make script. Now the dev of Coincollector made some update and that seem is possible to use well all stuff but I did not get the time to test...
Did you see these yet ? > youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKCdCXlqjqFWazHV9R-NmeP5Km2VKR4QR

I will do this more deeper in july and keep you informed..

cheers
Yes pleeease & have a good Time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)