Can't see Yahoo's captcha and can't copy from one template to another

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After getting MP to work on Win7 (but not on Vista), it looks to have a lot of promise, but it won't see the captchas in the yahoo sign up page. Haven't a clue what could be wrong, is there some special user agent I should be using? It can see hotmail and gmail captcha areas, but not yahoo so something fishy's going on.

Also, there'll come a time when I'll want to record steps and then paste them onto a previous template. The problem with this is recording can only be exported into a new template, and that steps from one template cannot be pasted into another template.

It shows a lot of promise, but there are a few steps like these to go. If the picture recognition works it'll have got rid of so many of the issues and time wasters in v3.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
but it won't see the captchas in the yahoo sign up page. Haven't a clue what could be wrong, is there some special user agent I should be using? It can see hotmail and gmail captcha areas, but not yahoo so something fishy's going on.
Same here. Already reported in Russian part of the forum.
No solution yet :(

Also, there'll come a time when I'll want to record steps and then paste them onto a previous template. The problem with this is recording can only be exported into a new template, and that steps from one template cannot be pasted into another template.
To record more steps to current template click Append to project (near Regexp designer)

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same yahoo captcha problems here too

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same problem with yahoo captcha too

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having a different problem, i was getting the captcha image but am not getting it now.

Sometimes it appears and sometimes it decided not to appear.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you guys for informing us about such a problem. Will be sovled.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)