Can't scrap with parse regex cause the text is broken in two different lines (help!)

neomatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I can't solve this so far, that's why i'm leaving a new thread on the forum.
I've read some topics about it without finding something that work.
In my Zenno project, when i get the Dom page, the line I want to scrap with a regular expression is broken in two different lines. It actually don't scrap it because of the line break.
I just want to find a solution to remove in this part (or in all dom page) the linebreak, or a way to parse a regular expression even with this linebreak.
I've try the "[\r]" in the Regex, but maybe i'm use it the wrong way, cause it doesn't work for me.

I know that most of guys ont this forum are clever enough to handle this. If you can do, just drop a line please.
Cheers

Tags: parse,regex,break line,breakline,two lines

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Open the regex builder in Project maker . There is an option "include line breaks".tick that and it should work.

neomatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

klimart

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is an include line breaks in the v3 regex building. It will put [\w\W]+ in the regex instead of .* Look above the 'Shortest Match' if I remember correctly.

neomatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bigcajones,
I've the [\w\W]. I just didn't know it was for a line break. I did try it, it works fine in regex building, but not in the Project debug.

@klimart,
If I want to use \r\n , where do you suggest to put it. In regex builder, enter regex line, replacing [\w\W] by it ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)