Can't get Private Proxies to Work

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to add my private proxies to zennoposter and it's not working. I used login:pass@ip:port and it adds to sources from a text file but when I click the proxy tab it doesn't show any. Is there something else I should try?

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
When you add source on menu choose private (where you can choose "don't know,public,private")
Do these proxies works fine not in ZennoPoster?
Please notice that you add one source.

Mars

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When you add source on menu choose private (where you can choose "don't know,public,private")
Do these proxies works fine not in ZennoPoster?
Please notice that you add one source.
Not a good description what to do exactly. I figured it out myself, so for everyone who has the same problem here is the answer:

1. Start ZennoPoster
2. Go to sources
3. Click on Help Wizard
4. Select "One source" and click next
5. Select "File on disk" and specify the .txt file where your private proxys are stored, then click next
(Proxys should be in the following format --> Login:Password@IP:Port)
6. Select "Paid" and click next
7. Click add

That's it. Proxys should come up in the alive proxy list. If not, they are down (contact your provider) or you have to deactivate some filters and/or rules.

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried all that but they're still not working. I made sure they are working and active but they're not working in ZP.

Not a good description what to do exactly. I figured it out myself, so for everyone who has the same problem here is the answer:

1. Start ZennoPoster
2. Go to sources
3. Click on Help Wizard
4. Select "One source" and click next
5. Select "File on disk" and specify the .txt file where your private proxys are stored, then click next
(Proxys should be in the following format --> Login:Password@IP:Port)
6. Select "Paid" and click next
7. Click add

That's it. Proxys should come up in the alive proxy list. If not, they are down (contact your provider) or you have to deactivate some filters and/or rules.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you use any rules/filters for proxies?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nope no rules/filters. So this is how they are listed, is this right? justind-27.07.11:[email protected]:80 .That's like one of them, of course I changed it a little since it's private but that's the login:pass and then host.

caveman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
can't get the proxy list to show up

followed the steps of the video, searched the forum, but still can't get the proxy list to show up. I can add a new proxy source (URL) in ZP, everything ok, but when I go to tab "proxy" none shows up.
anyone an idea?

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ya caveman I'm not sure what's going on.

Jangoz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone got their private proxies to work? Mine are not working as well.

The format:
Код:
user:pass@ip:port
seems to me something is not right and I use the proxies with other software without problems.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guy, if you have some problems with using private proxies - please contact us via skype.
Probably we have take a look via teamviewer.

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you found a solution for this yet? I see them when I add sources but they are not getting checked - as in listed as number of proxies found in source file, but they never show as alive. Adding them from file and with same syntax and Jangoz above.

Is this isolated problem? I use proxies from Mazgalici from BHT forum. Is it possible that it's a provider problem? They work fine with a dozen other apps, read as alive and annon in SB etc - they work, but not with Zenno.

Ideas?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all check them if they work in IE. If yes - contact me

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya I use Mazgalici's proxies too, it might be that could be part of the problem.

Have you found a solution for this yet? I see them when I add sources but they are not getting checked - as in listed as number of proxies found in source file, but they never show as alive. Adding them from file and with same syntax and Jangoz above.

Is this isolated problem? I use proxies from Mazgalici from BHT forum. Is it possible that it's a provider problem? They work fine with a dozen other apps, read as alive and annon in SB etc - they work, but not with Zenno.

Ideas?

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
My proxies aren't able to work either. Not sure what is going on. I've been trying for a couple of days. What do we do now?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i just got zennoposter and am having the same problems, i cannot get my proxies to work....... im using yourprivateproxy. ughhhhhhh

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure if anything changed with proxy checker, but my proxies are working fine just now. I still use the same supplier (Mazgalici from BHT), but this is a new batch of US proxies (that's what I thought before ZP told me that a number of them are not... will talk to him about that), maybe there was an issue on his end... Anyway, check if you can use your private proxies now.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

heman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I too just got zennoposter standard edition and after watching the video about proxies, I followed the same steps yet when I added a source and then checked the Proxy tab I got nothing showing up either.

I then tried adding in my own sources of proxies and it too does not show up in the Proxy tab.

Is there a known bug for this? Please help.

Thanks

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had the same problem and I just put them in a text file and call them from my template. Works great.

• Спасибо
Реакции: heman

googlemonster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't get them to work, they import and appear in sources, but under the label 'purchased' there is nothing in the proxy tab, even when removing the label 'purchased'.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)