Can't click on button

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm testing the demo version of ZP at the moment and likely will buy the pro-version. Just tried to make a posting template for the
german classified site quoka.de
, all works fine, but when I come to the submit button within the debug mode it says "HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria" (see attached screenshot). Recorded the button-click by the web action recorder and also tried to access the button by different attributes without success. Other buttons on the site are working fine. Maybe it's some problem with the javascript form action and/or a OnMouseUp event, also defined on the button...

These are my first day in playing with ZP and your help would be very appreciated :-)

Thank you

Screenshot:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/zennoprob.jpg/

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

It seems only click emulation can work here.
I can help you with that. Just contact me in skype.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you shinigami that you are willing to help me :-) Just added you on Skype.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got it to work after help (no clickemulation was needed, instead i just raised a "onmouseup"-event befor the "click"-event on the button and it worked correctly) and also become a customer :-) But now they changed some things on their site and i have the same problem with the same submit-button. Tried it to set "onclick" those attribute values "qi.validateOnlineEditor( document.forms[ 'frmInsert' ] );" title="" alt="" src="/assets/img/common/void.gif" and then send a click/onclick event, but without success. I recognized that the void.gif is a 1x1px image, so maybe this pic has something to do with the problem. Also tried to access the button in combination of fulltag=img and src=/assets/img/common/void.gif but also not working.

Would be very appreciated it somebody could help me please solving this problem.

Thank you

Here is a screenshot of the button: http://o22.img-up.net/?up=submit-but6xfd.png

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does anybody have an idea? Maybe this thread can be moved from the non-client section to the appropriate section. Thank you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)