Cannot install zennoposter. Customer support help.

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I purchased zennoposter around 2 days ago. I downloaded the program and it always comes up
"Unable to run the installer Zennoposter Lite!"

I emailed them and they sent me this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check some this list and make some changes if necessary:
0. MS .net 3.5 has to be installed on your machine.
1. Turn off proxy in IE
2. Check if you are able to open https://userarea.zennolab.com/en/login.aspx in IE
If you don’t get an access it means you got certificate's issue. Please install Windows updates for certificates, or add this one in trusted.
3. Check the date, time on your PC. It must be correct according to your GMT.
4. Check presence of security.dll in C:\Windows\System32
5. Try to turn off firewall, antivirus.
WARNING: We don't guarantee stable work on not official versions of Windows and VmWare workstations.

Thank you
HB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have done everything, installed 3.5net, checked for .dll everything was their.
But still I cant get it to work, still the same message "Unable to run the installer Zennoposter Lite!" appears. Can anyone help.
And btw, I even added the zennoposter support on skype. Still nothing.

zpostered

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm running into the same problem for ZennoPoster Mental Power

If you check out C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Temp\dotNetInstallerLog.txt you will see the log file for Zenno installation.

In my case, Visual C++ 2010 was missing. Where can I get this? Or do I have to pay for Visual C++?!
Also, I am using .NET framework 4.0 and 3.5. Is this ok to use? I really would rather not install an older .NET framework.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm running into the same problem for ZennoPoster Mental Power

If you check out C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Temp\dotNetInstallerLog.txt you will see the log file for Zenno installation.

In my case, Visual C++ 2010 was missing. Where can I get this? Or do I have to pay for Visual C++?!
Also, I am using .NET framework 4.0 and 3.5. Is this ok to use? I really would rather not install an older .NET framework.
It's free

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)