Can Zenno do this ?

Spot6710

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before I make a purchase I would like to know if Zennoposter could perform the following tasks and if it would be worth my while putting in the time to learn the software.

I would like to create my own list of sites to register (say for example 100 sites), within these sites there could be 100 pages on each site to leave a comment (per site).

I would like Zenno to register at each site, confirm emails and then post to 2 or 3 pages per site (so I would end up doing a posting run of around 200 - 300 urls across 100 websites), the list with the urls to post on would contain 100 urls per site, so for 100 sites that would be 10,000 urls for zenno to choose from.

Thanks.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems to be possible. A lot depends on the sites you're trying to register, some sites are easier, some are harder.

Spot6710

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks gemini, Ive been playing around for a couple of hours today and I think I could do thus the easy way (will just take some time creating seperate files for URLS but should be workable.

The program looked quite daunting at first but after some playing it becomes obvious that some simple but highly effective bots can be made by someone prepared to put a few hours learning and watching the vids in, Im looking forward to what I can do with this.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You could always spin the URLs unless you need something specific.

www.your{magnificent|wonderful|spectacular|impressive|superb|amazing|breathtaking|outstanding|brilliant|stunning|fantastic}{-Random.Int-|-100-|-1000-}.com

In ZP it would process like this >
{-String.Spintax-|-www.your{magnificent|wonderful|spectacular|impress ive|superb|amazing|breathtaking|outstanding|brilli ant|stunning|fantastic}{-Random.Int-|-100-|-1000-}.com -}

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)