ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

schooly

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to know the same thing. However, I think it would be possible. BUT I wouldn't suggest trying to put all of the code in one template as it would get massive. I think it would be better to break the project up into many Web 2.0 templates and then run multiple templates. Interlinking could be done while posting at a later time. To be honest, the thing I worry about with LinkWheel Bandit is the footprint. If everyone is making 1000`s of accounts for each linkwheel, trouble might be in the mix. ZP is nice because you can create your own footprints and no one will ever know. However, let me stop because I am a total newbie to ZP. I hope one of the admins will chime in with his/her opinion.

x1349

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes zenno can create linkwheels.

kendy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Of course it's possible, but you will need so much time to do it.

I think you will need minimum 200 hours of work to make a good project. If you have the time, do it and sell it like zennomer and you will win so fucking money ;-)

Cheers

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
sure it's possible. zp can create all type of link scheme

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The basis is easy to do, but it's the extra features that would take a lot of time.
Because the most important feature of linkwheel bandit is the fact that it checks for dead links and replaces them with new posts...

• Спасибо
Реакции: ninny83

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Make a task Tier1 consisting of: Make WP blog, make blogger, blog make tumblr blog (all getting anchor, link and article from the same folder/file, but make sure you don't produce duplicate content). Thats your Tier 1 surrounding your mainsite. Of course you have to do these 3 templates for that task.
Then make a Tier2 task (which looks very similar, build 3 or 4 blogs like t1): Start a task for every T1 blog (with fitting anchors, text and links), but delete the blog type from the task, which is the same as the one you're linking to. So for a 3x3 Linkpyramid you will edit/start 12 Tasks (I would do them one after the other, otherwise you have to deal with several templates grabbing the same .txt files for different targets)

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Make a task Tier1 consisting of: Make WP blog, make blogger, blog make tumblr blog (all getting anchor, link and article from the same folder/file, but make sure you don't produce duplicate content). Thats your Tier 1 surrounding your mainsite. Of course you have to do these 3 templates for that task.
Then make a Tier2 task (which looks very similar, build 3 or 4 blogs like t1): Start a task for every T1 blog (with fitting anchors, text and links), but delete the blog type from the task, which is the same as the one you're linking to. So for a 3x3 Linkpyramid you will edit/start 12 Tasks (I would do them one after the other, otherwise you have to deal with several templates grabbing the same .txt files for different targets)
Please could you re-write?

I've not understood the process.

Thx

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, just tried it myself. Didn't want to spend a lot of time to it so I did it the easiest way I could think of.

Let's say you normally post your article body by pulling spintax out of one file, which also contains the anchor link to your main site, and you save the post url to posted.txt. Let's also say that your linkwheel posts must contain an anchor link to your main site, and an anchor link to the previous linkwheel post.

When you want to create a linkwheel, you not only save your post urls to posted.txt, but also to linkwheel.txt.
Also, instead of pulling your post text out of one file, you pull it out of 3 files.
So you create 3 macroses.
-first one: pulls text out of spintax file, which contains link to your main site, and ends with this: <a href="
eg.
{First|1st} part, this {is|was} link to <a href="http://mainsite.com">main site</a> and this {is|was} link to <a href="

- second one: pulls you url from your linkwheel.txt file
eg.
http://linkwheel.com

- third one: pulls the second part of text out of a second spintax file with in the beginning the rest of the anchor link html
eg.
">link to previous post</a>, you {see|understand}?

Now paste the results of the 3 macroses in the part where you normally only pull one spintax file from, and you'll have the outcome of the following spintax:
{First|1st} part, this {is|was} link to <a href="http://mainsite.com">main site</a> and this {is|was} link to <a href="http://linkwheel.com">previous post</a>, you {see|understand}?

When you want it to be able to rebuild broken links then you'll have to remember to identify the urls with a number when you create them.

• Спасибо
Реакции: loxllxol

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If anybody created in Zenno something similar for his pursposes, I am interested in buying it :-)

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
just check if the username/outputed posts still exists?
Identifying with a number is meant for knowing where in the linkwheel the url is situated. Because, if it is broken, you need to make a new one and point it to the next in line, but you also need to change the one that comes before in line since you need to replace the old url with the new one.

Btw, it's much easier to make it than I tried in my previous post. You can just put eg #links# in your spintax (like in senuke x) and than insert your links in here with the replace macro.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)