Can you get ZP to recognise the ''Local Monthly Searches'' click in AdwordKeywordTool

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
By ''Local Monthly Searches'', I mean when you input a value into the keyword tool and below you get this as an option to place your results in order. I'm on ZP 3.6 and it doesn't seem to recognise it. I've tried treating it as outertext, I don't know what else it could be, both as a div tag and as the a tag I saw worked fine for clicking text in other templates, albeit when not inside javascript. Here, it's clearly a div but I can't get the other columns right. The initial click that Zennoposter's branch builder evokes, thinks it's fulltag div text, but in a real template this fails at the second or third run through because the number of match changes- sometimes it's 417, or 418 and other numbers too. I thought outertext or innerhtml might do the trick but no luck. There are four matches for ''Local Monthly Searches'' in DOM HTML and I've tried them all, so that can't be it either. Of course the problem is that its javascript, but surely there must be a way, no? Not only is it in javascript, it's also in an iframe, which may explain what on earth is going on...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to use 'search by picture' function in new zennoposter mental power.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But I am told ZP 4 doesn't have macro builder and all the macros I would have to build using javascript, and I don't know js...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Then where are all the steps that had to be done in V3 with a macro if V4 doesn't have a macro builder?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to examine left toolbox panel :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)