Can someone make a basic Intellisearch template example?

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I cannot seem to get intellisearch to work properly. Could someone make an example using a login page like Wordpress? A general template to login to wordpress is made with intellisearch... then template can cycle through say 10 wordpress /wp-login.php urls and do the login?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you dont need cycle for template to be able to login to 10 different logins...

If you are thinking about template that will work on different sytes which are powered with wordpress, then you need to check them, see how many different fields they have... You just record all different fields and set them to "unnecessery" so in case there is no field like that it will not give you error. Since intelli search is not so intelli (maybe it will be improved with updates, i sure hope so)...I would rather fill use branch builder. There you can add more matches in case you cant find something they all have incommon

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the replies. Yes, different sites all using Wordpress.

I've tried doing those steps... I've trained just 1 site with Intellisearch. When I go to debug, it can't even find the fields that I just trained for that site!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
like i said, intelli is still not working good... so it is better to use branch builder or action designer (how that is named in V4)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)