Can Input Settings be Shown in Project Maker?

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone!
I hope you're doing well. I've been working with ZennoPoster and Project Maker, and I have a question regarding the user interface.

Is it possible to display a window that offers the choices present in the 'Input Settings' within the Project Maker interface, or is this functionality exclusive to ZennoPoster? I'd like to have access to the Project Maker choices to better test my template.

I'd appreciate any insights or guidance on this. Thanks in advance!

Ахилес

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank for your reply!

When i checked i didn't see information about Projet Maker only for Zenno

Is it possible to display a window that offers the choices present in the 'Input Settings' within the Project Maker interface, or is this functionality exclusive to ZennoPoster?
I'd like to be able to have the choice in Project Maker but i don't find any action bloc for this.

i want this windows but in Project Maker ( this is the preview) :

Or maybe there is another way?
What i want is simple at the beginning of my projet having the choice between 2 scénario

Thanks again!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Open Input Settings and click this magnifying glass like other user told you.

Or just change your variable in variable window, or just click the action you want to execute and continue from there.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Посмотреть вложение 113571

Or just change your variable in variable window, or just click the action you want to execute and continue from there.

Посмотреть вложение 113571

Thank for your reply and screenshoot,
but from this button if don't make mistake is not actionable from Project Maker only in Zenno,
i wished it was possible to have windows selection in PM;-)
Because when i click one the "Magnifier Icon" is just in Demontstration and it don't save it in My Variable ( i am still in PM)
I wanted something user friendly which pop up at the beginning of Projet in Project Maker,)

1_cr.jpg

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I don't understand what you mean, apparently.
Input settings reads its values when you start/reload project.
So if you select any values in Input Settings windows by pressing this magnifying glass, and when selected, press OK.
Then next time you will start/reload project, it will load exactly those values.

If you want to change any variable on the fly, just type value in variable window, 5x easier than clicking 5 times to access Input Settings.
Input settings are meant you you can change update variables from zennoposter when your project is not opened and you dont have access to variables as easy as you have on PRoject Maker.

• Спасибо

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't understand what you mean, apparently.
Input settings reads its values when you start/reload project.
So if you select any values in Input Settings windows by pressing this magnifying glass, and when selected, press OK.
Then next time you will start/reload project, it will load exactly those values.

If you want to change any variable on the fly, just type value in variable window, 5x easier than clicking 5 times to access Input Settings.
Input settings are meant you you can change update variables from zennoposter when your project is not opened and you dont have access to variables as easy as you have on PRoject Maker.
You right, i was not clear.
I wanted to have the Windows of Input Setting in Project Maker when i am doing some test,
but unfortunately the option of Input Setting are only available in ZenoPoster,

Thank again for your clear explication!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Input Settings works the same way in project maker as it does in ZennoPoster.

1. Open input settings window - In Project maker with magnifying glass in zennoposter by double click
2. Enter your data - Press OK to confirm
3. Start your project - In zennoposter you press start and in project maker reload

Same approach in both places.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)