C# and php captcher error errorInCaptchaRecognition

pascoyegbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have tried everything that i know and i keep getting errorInCaptchaRecognition from my c# and php project both in code creator and zennoPoster, is there some otherway to integrate capcher into c# and php project. below are the code for c# can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong i can get it working in code creator deburg mode but never in zennoposter what i get is errorInCaptchaRecognition

// Captcha recognition
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("img", "fulltag", "img", "text", 0);
if (he.IsVoid) return -1;

var res = ZennoPoster.CaptchaRecognition("DeathByCaptcha.dll", he, "");

// Setting captcha text
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByName("security_code");
if (he.IsVoid) {
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildById("security_code");
}
if (he.IsVoid) {
he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("input:text", "fulltag", "input:text", "text", 10);
}
if (he.IsVoid) return -1;

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to call the DeathByCaptcha.dll in the beginning of the step that you are using it.

First, right click on References in the Project Explorer window. Then click 'add reference' which will bring up a popup window. Click the browse button and then go to the Progs folder. Click on the DeathByCaptcha.dll. Then click okay. Then add 'using DeathByCaptcha;' to your step like this:

Код:
using System;
using Zennolab.CommandCenter;
using DeathByCaptcha;
namespace deathbycaptcha
If you still don't get it, watch this video: http://youtu.be/GBpQgQDLMMg

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)