Bulk Email Processing

steven_ucf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so I did a search on this; but I have not found anything really on ZP4.

So I am creating a template for a major platform; so 1 template will be used for 100's of sites. All of the accounts are getting registered under the same email. All the confirmation emails contain the same text in the emails. So basically all the emails will contain something like "Thank You for Joining Our Site" in the subject.

The way I have set it up, each time it logs in it seems to only pull one email that has this; "Thank You for Joining Our Site" in the subject. However, my pop3 will not allow so many downloads.

Is there a way that it clicks on the activation links for all the emails that contain "Thank You for Joining Our Site"; all in one run?

The way I know how to do it and the way most of the tutorials address; is if you have a new email for each account. However, their must be an efficient way to do this all with the same email running a bulk template on a list of sites; without having to use a ton of emails.

Any help would be appreciated; as this seems to be the only problem to get my 1st template working.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
You can use imap emails instead of pop3

Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can do that by creating separate template for email activation...

Simplest thing to do is just --> go to email account --> open email --> click link --> delete email...repeat untill there is non left.

There are other ways to do this also, but again, you will need separate template for this, or if you get/make yourself some .exe which will do this for you.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Yeah some around ways as usual there is. But point there is to make that in easy way in zenno.

@drvosjeca - Did you think go to web email and delete emails one by one. Cos there is not that option in zenno ''delete one email''

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
How I can create multiple account for W-Press and verified using g-mail-ID. I have the Gmail account in text file with user-id and password. How I can use the file as batch process to create w-dpress account

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so I did a search on this; but I have not found anything really on ZP4.

So I am creating a template for a major platform; so 1 template will be used for 100's of sites. All of the accounts are getting registered under the same email. All the confirmation emails contain the same text in the emails. So basically all the emails will contain something like "Thank You for Joining Our Site" in the subject.

The way I have set it up, each time it logs in it seems to only pull one email that has this; "Thank You for Joining Our Site" in the subject. However, my pop3 will not allow so many downloads.

Is there a way that it clicks on the activation links for all the emails that contain "Thank You for Joining Our Site"; all in one run?

The way I know how to do it and the way most of the tutorials address; is if you have a new email for each account. However, their must be an efficient way to do this all with the same email running a bulk template on a list of sites; without having to use a ton of emails.

Any help would be appreciated; as this seems to be the only problem to get my 1st template working.
You can use C# BulkMailDownload function in the latest build 4.3.5.0..

using this c# code to download all messages in one mail:-

Код:
Tuple<string, string, string, string>[] allMails;
allMails = ZennoPoster.BulkMailDownload("[email protected]", 
       "password", "imap.googlemail.com", 993, true,
       ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Email.EmailProtocol.POP3, 
       24*100, 1000, false);

// loop fo all messages
foreach(Tuple<string, string, string, string> tuple in allMails)
{
    // adding messages to the table called Tabl1
    // tuple.Item1 - sibject, tuple.Item2 - from, tuple.Item3 - html message, tuple.Item4 - text message

List<string> tmp = new List<string>();
       tmp.Add(tuple.Item4);//body of the text message
       project.Tables["Tabl1"].AddRow(tmp);
}
You can save downloaded mails to table and save it to a text file.

After Parse the activation links from the messages in the text file using RegExp and save the parsed activation links to text file.

Finally take the Activation Links from Textfile One By One place in Go to page function to Activate it....:-):-):-):-)

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can use C# BulkMailDownload function in the latest build 4.3.5.0..

using this c# code to download all messages in one mail:-

Код:
Tuple<string, string, string, string>[] allMails;
allMails = ZennoPoster.BulkMailDownload("[email protected]", 
       "password", "imap.googlemail.com", 993, true,
       ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Email.EmailProtocol.POP3, 
       24*100, 1000, false);

// loop fo all messages
foreach(Tuple<string, string, string, string> tuple in allMails)
{
    // adding messages to the table called Tabl1
    // tuple.Item1 - sibject, tuple.Item2 - from, tuple.Item3 - html message, tuple.Item4 - text message

List<string> tmp = new List<string>();
       tmp.Add(tuple.Item4);//body of the text message
       project.Tables["Tabl1"].AddRow(tmp);
}
You can save downloaded mails to table and save it to a text file.

After Parse the activation links from the messages in the text file using RegExp and save the parsed activation links to text file.

Finally take the Activation Links from Textfile One By One place in Go to page function to Activate it....:-):-):-):-)

@purush84 or anybody else how want to share: can you provide some simple example where you will show us, how to download all email and save to txt with this C# code?
This bulk email processing will be huge help for all of us.

@drvosjeca suggest something about recording the actions as we usually log in the mail client, but it's not working for gmail.

Please share your experience about this.

Thanks!

Благодарностей
Баллы
@purush84 or anybody else how want to share: can you provide some simple example where you will show us, how to download all email and save to txt with this C# code?
This bulk email processing will be huge help for all of us.
Your having problems because the above c# example & wiki example don't work because of a simple typo in the foreach loop.

In example above, change "Tabl1" to "Table1" or the name of the table your using (aka Table2, Table3).

Код:
project.Tables["Table1"].AddRow(tmp);
- Copy/paste into "c# code" action
- add "Table" action
- add "Table processing" action, link to c# action, & set processing action to "save to file" for relevant Table (use .txt)

• Спасибо
Реакции: priestxandar

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No typo if you name your table Tabl1

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikakojonkowski
Благодарностей
Баллы
No typo if you name your table Tabl1
Framework autogens a commonsense english dictionary name, thats explicit to context & Class, with a sequence of appended integers to avoid namespace collisions (aka good commonsense time-savers). Why would you go out of your way & fuck with something that works out of the box & deliberately introduce a misspell in two parts of your code? 0_o

Also bear in mind there is no error/exception handling specific to the c# loop, so have fun in 6-12months time debugging a template change with a generic error msg & a one char difference from system autogen.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nitin2003

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would be so cool if we as users could kick someone out from the community...Like voting or something, I know someone who I would gladly give my vote!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Framework autogens a commonsense english dictionary name, thats explicit to context & Class, with a sequence of appended integers to avoid namespace collisions (aka good commonsense time-savers). Why would you go out of your way & fuck with something that works out of the box & deliberately introduce a misspell in two parts of your code? 0_o

Also bear in mind there is no error/exception handling specific to the c# loop, so have fun in 6-12months time debugging a template change with a generic error msg & a one char difference from system autogen.
My English is far from perfect i know that BUT ether you wrote in some specific dialect or in specific programming language, or you text simple does not make sense, but i did not understood you :D

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Easy guys, i was simply asking if someone could share example where we can see how it works, because not everybody have exeprience with c# and for now bulk email processing can be done in this way only. So if someone wants to help THANKS. We are looking for help here not fight.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение allEmails.xmlz

Here's a free sample of it for you. The email and wordpress site will cost you dearly though. :p

And just to show how it can be done, the table is named Tabl1 and lo and behold it still works! Imagine that.

• Спасибо
Реакции: www и priestxandar

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
With gmail, I can not get messages to delete with IMAP no matter what. At least if I run in PM, I always get some cache of the last email downloaded. Even if I manually empty every folder on the account, it still does this. Anyone know a solution?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Gmail doesn't allow to delete emails when you access via IMAP. It's how Gmail works.

Current build 4.5.0.2 has bug with email and we advise you not to use "delete emails" setting in Email processing.

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Gmail doesn't allow to delete emails when you access via IMAP. It's how Gmail works.

Current build 4.5.0.2 has bug with email and we advise you not to use "delete emails" setting in Email processing.
Rostonix,

Thanks for the reply, but not being able to delete or tell when there are no messages isn't very useful in many applications.

I notice that with POP, it will delete. I can then check again using bulkemail method, but it seems this may not be coded properly as it bombs out with an exception if the inbox is empty. It took me some debugging to figure this out as I'm not good with C#.

How can I use bulkemail and see if box is empty? Right now, it bombs with a public key not serializable message when box is empty. Is there a way to catch this exception and check again for mail?

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Forward all to AOl;

And IMAP AOL.

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What I'm saying is that it's difficult to deal with checking a mail box with bulkmail. It seems to either bomb with an exception if the box is empty on pop, and with imap it returns some empty collection. Can anyone put up a c# example to handle this all in code so it isn't so messy in my template?

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

have a question about bulk mail processing. I have some hundred hotmail accounts including around 50-100 emails every account. I need to extract all the email addresses from these accounts. To avoid my hotmails getting blocked I want to use different proxy for every account. How can I setup proxy for POP3 access?

Thank you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Proxies are not used for email processing.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Anton,

Thank you for your quick reply.

That's very problematically that proxies are not supported for email processing, because everybody is risking his accounts. Therefore Proxy support for email processing should be a very important point for your next update!

Best m93

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Never heard about bans related to the same IP for Pop3 access really. IP is important only on registration stage.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
gmail for example blocks POP3/IMAP access if the connection IP is different than the commonly used IP before. So if I always used an U.S proxy for POP/IMAP - and also creating this account - and now want to access this gmail account through zenno via a German IP the connection attempt will be blocked and I have to login into this gmail and setup the "new location and device" manually. Also in some cases the gmail account has to be phone verified after this.
I assume that also hotmail and yahoo come up with difficulties if you try to login from the same IP to some K of accounts within a short time period.

As far as I know it shouldn't be a problem using a proxy for POP/IMAP access via MailBee.NET (the component you are using for bulk mail processing in ZP).
So for the next update this feature would be greatly appreciated :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hotmail does not have problems with you logging in or popping from different IP. That's why most of us use them. And it looks like outlook is the same, just different name.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)