Building registration template - how to get correct email login/pass for confirmation

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm building a registration template for a website and want to confirm my email right away.

like:

1. register
2. wait 30, 60, 120 secs
3. download emails
4. confirm email

Now most of this doesn't seem too hard, I'm just asking myself what is the best method to retrieve the correct email login / password combination that I used earlier in the template to register an account on said website...

when I register i grab a hotmail email from a file, use split.string on it to get only the email, so if I would use the execution result of this field I would only get the email, not the password.

Should I use the global storage to assign the email login and password to 2 variables so I can later retirve it when I log into my email account, or is there a much better solution for this that I don't see at the moment?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I do it such way:
1) take a line from file with removing (I get [email protected]:password)
2) then I can use anywhere I want email (split execution result of this branch {-String.Split-|-EXECUTION RESULT-|-:-|-0-})
and password {-String.Split-|-EXECUTION RESULT-|-:-|-1-}

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, yeah, that's better :-) I always used it now directly where I needed it, but now that I think about it it's much better to prepare everything at the beginning of the template that I need later! Thanks :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)