Bugs in version 7.7.3.0

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
It's better to ask questions in threads about more up-to-date versions. 7.7.3.0 was released 2 years ago and it's not very actual already.
Paste is active in empty space in project diagram. When you highlight another cube like on your gif, this option is unavailable.
You should move the cursor below the action.
That's the problem i stated in an other thread with this new way of bug reporting. There is no way to keep track of bugs. This issue was first posted in 3.0 version, but it is still there in 11.0. I have to follow up with previously posted answer answered things, so that's there. If it would be the old way, I could just mention version and continue with one issue in one thread.

About issue, you say this option is not available, but you can still paste with ctrl+v.
Before, 3.0 version it was logical. You copy any action you need, then highlight another action and just paste it. Copied action gets pasted below highlighted action. That's how it worked before and it makes sense. If i want to paste in empty space then i just move my mouse in empty space and past there. And the trick is it works like i have described SOMETIMES. So this alone tells me there is some bug.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Look. When i highlight first action and ctrl+v it gets pasted elsewhere and not below highlighted.
When i highlight second action it gets pasted below my highlighted.
When i highlight last action it gets pasted below highlighted, sometimes it gets pasted elsewhere.

But all middle action usually works as before, they get pasted below. First and last actions act randomly.

And give this paste option back with right click, since ctrl+v works.

PS. That's all in 7.7.11.0

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)