Благодарностей
3 321
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For 7.3.2.1
After upgrading from v5, some existing projects are not shown in ZP in the first run, but they are actually there and running in the background. Just disappeared from list.
Adding the missing project again will show "project already existed".

Closing and restarting ZP will show the projects correctly.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
text processing->regex->Matches No.
The result goes to a list, but when the mouse hovers over the action, it shows "variable = XXX"

Последнее редактирование:

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The log in ZP does not update.
I need to click on another project (or another tab such as Instance or Schedule) then click back to the current project log to see the updated log.

So basically I need to keep clicking something else back and forth to see the log to update.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP cannot start more than 3 threads for a project even if I set the max to be 30 and highest priority.
Initially I though it was because there were many other projects running, but even after I stopped all other projects, the project still got stuck on 3 threads forever.

The project takes an hour to complete so it's not because it finishes faster than it starts.

But when I close ZP, and restart it, the project will run at 30 threads.

In other words, the project gets stuck at 3 threads unless I restart ZP.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When searching for a text (in this case a variable name), it goes to an action (delete all lines in a List) that has nothing to do with that variable.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the search box, I am not able to change the capitalization of the letters.
In the example of the screenshot, I can't change the starting "C" to lower case "c", even though there is no variable "CurrRowValue" defined in the project. There was a List called "CurrRowValue" before, but it was already deleted. It still affects my ability to change it to lower case.
(Maybe I need to restart PM? Didn't try that.)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
@Cyrix you gave us a lot of bugs :bw:
ZP cannot start more than 3 threads for a project even if I set the max to be 30 and highest priority.
Initially I though it was because there were many other projects running, but even after I stopped all other projects, the project still got stuck on 3 threads forever.

The project takes an hour to complete so it's not because it finishes faster than it starts.

But when I close ZP, and restart it, the project will run at 30 threads.

In other words, the project gets stuck at 3 threads unless I restart ZP.
please check maximum threads value in program settings>Instance tab and in project settings. Are sure they are more than 3?

The log in ZP does not update.
I need to click on another project (or another tab such as Instance or Schedule) then click back to the current project log to see the updated log.

So basically I need to keep clicking something else back and forth to see the log to update.
How long did you wait for log update after opening it? If didn't view log for few hours, then don't expect all records for passed hours will be loaded immediately.

When searching for a text (in this case a variable name), it goes to an action (delete all lines in a List) that has nothing to do with that variable.
Посмотреть вложение 76911
Is this variable

In the search box, I am not able to change the capitalization of the letters.
In the example of the screenshot, I can't change the starting "C" to lower case "c", even though there is no variable "CurrRowValue" defined in the project. There was a List called "CurrRowValue" before, but it was already deleted. It still affects my ability to change it to lower case.
(Maybe I need to restart PM? Didn't try that.)
Посмотреть вложение 76912
This is when you select existing phrase from dropdown list used before
This can't be changed

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Cyrix you gave us a lot of bugs :bw:

1 please check maximum threads value in program settings>Instance tab and in project settings. Are sure they are more than 3?

2 How long did you wait for log update after opening it? If didn't view log for few hours, then don't expect all records for passed hours will be loaded immediately.

3 Is this variable

4 This is when you select existing phrase from dropdown list used before
This can't be changed
1. Yes, it was set to max at 99.
2. When the Log tab is the active tab, the log just never updates. It always requires clicking to another tab or project and click back to make the tab refresh. It doesn't matter how long I stay in the log tab.
3. I don't understand what you mean.
4. That name was used before, but A. it was a name for a List, not a variable, while it's affecting variables, B. the List was deleted already (no longer exists in the project), but still interfering my ability to change capitalization of a variable.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you probably set incorrect default value - 0.01 . This should be int type number.
If Number is for int, then what should we use for Float or Double or Single type of small numbers in User Input?
Thanks.

(By the way, the 0.01 for Number type sometimes still works correctly in calculation in both ZP and PM, though it doesn't show in ZP settings.)

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
About log: enable Extended log (Settings=>Debug=>Extended window for log (don't forget to restart program)) and then you'll be able to change column width.

About "Cut": it works (but actions don't disappear when you press "cut"). Try to cut, and then paste. This is the known issue and will be fixed in future releases.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Cyrix

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After a project with Chrome as the engine runs in ZP, I change the engine to firefox 45 and save it in PM.
Then the project will not start in ZP no matter how many times I click Run.
I have to remove the project and load the project back into the list to start it.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

• Спасибо
Реакции: nicanil

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
After a project with Chrome as the engine runs in ZP, I change the engine to firefox 45 and save it in PM.
Then the project will not start in ZP no matter how many times I click Run.
I have to remove the project and load the project back into the list to start it.
Just checked using 7.3.2.0 - everything is OK. Project is as simple as it can be - navigates to Google and sends current domain to log.
Do you get any errors?
Did you add attempts to the project?

Yes, there is some problem with this webiste. I sent information to the developers.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just checked using 7.3.2.0 - everything is OK. Project is as simple as it can be - navigates to Google and sends current domain to log.
Do you get any errors?
Did you add attempts to the project?
There is no error. The project just gets stuck with a star icon like nothing happens regardless how many times Run is clicked. It starts correctly with Chrome, it just doesn't start when the project is changed to FF45 in PM in the background.

Attempt is at -1.

Update: Today I interrupted a running project, which was already on FF45, and tried to restart it. It did not start by clicking Run. I had to remove the project and add it back to start it.
So getting stuck may have nothing to do with changing engines.

Attached is a 1 minute video showing the problem.

Вложения

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
here is no error. The project just gets stuck with a star icon like nothing happens regardless how many times Run is clicked.
Most likely it happens because project is running when you click Run.
Example:
  1. Project started.
  2. It does something useful.
  3. You click Stop, but project continue to work.
  4. You click Run and see star, because previous execution is still working
  5. And only after the previous execution stops and new one will start you'll see Play icon.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Most likely it happens because project is running when you click Run.
Example:
  1. Project started.
  2. It does something useful.
  3. You click Stop, but project continue to work.
  4. You click Run and see star, because previous execution is still working
  5. And only after the previous execution stops and new one will start you'll see Play icon.
If you watch the video closely (second 1 and second 13), you will notice that the project couldn't start even after completely Interrupted (not Stop). It shows there might be a bug/issue with Interrupt, which didn't happen in v5.
It doesn't matter how long we wait. It just won't start.
However, if we remove the project and add it back, it starts immediately.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Text in Check for Text box keeps disappearing.
Video demo attached.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: nicanil

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
If you watch the video closely (second 1 and second 13), you will notice that the project couldn't start even after completely Interrupted (not Stop). It shows there might be a bug/issue with Interrupt, which didn't happen in v5.
It doesn't matter how long we wait. It just won't start.
However, if we remove the project and add it back, it starts immediately.
I can not reproduce this behavior :( Tried many times.
Does it happen with all your FF projects or with some specific one?

Try to use ZennoPoster 7.4.0.0

• Спасибо

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can not reproduce this behavior :( Tried many times.
Does it happen with all your FF projects or with some specific one?

Try to use ZennoPoster 7.4.0.0
It doesn't happen all the time.
It usually happens after a multi-thread project runs for a long time, and I interrupt it. It won't start back up, as shown in the video above.

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
Make Diagnostic next time it happens:
Enable detailed log in program settings (Settings=>Other, at the bottom of the window. It is better to restart program after this), then reproduce the problem and run Diagnostic.exe from Progs folder in program directory.
Do not close the program and the project while doing this.
Send us report.zip file created by diagnostic.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
This could happen if you previously used this action, for example, to get item from a list and you used {-Variable.currentSiteTicker-} to save that item. Action remembers this variable and that is why it appears in search results.
You can create new action and it won't appear in search results.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)