Благодарностей
Баллы

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
Thanks for your info but I wasn't using a customized profile.
I choose Chrome in the basic browser setting but it was recognized as Firefox.

Do you mean that even when I choose Chrome, there is still some chance that ZP assigns a FF to the task?That's quite unreliable.
You choose the chrome ENGINE on which the zennoposter browser will run, but the engine is not a profile. Which user agent will be generated in the profile is specified in the PROFILE tab. If it is used by default, some random profile will be generated from all the available options. and it can be firebox, chrome, edge, safari.... and this is completely normal and logical.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Cyrix

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You choose the chrome ENGINE on which the zennoposter browser will run, but the engine is not a profile. Which user agent will be generated in the profile is specified in the PROFILE tab. If it is used by default, some random profile will be generated from all the available options. and it can be firebox, chrome, edge, safari.... and this is completely normal and logical.
It makes sense. Thank you.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The log in ZP does not update.
I need to click on another project (or another tab such as Instance or Schedule) then click back to the current project log to see the updated log.

So basically I need to keep clicking something else back and forth to see the log to update.
This bug is still not fixed in latest 7.7.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)