Bugs in version 7.2.0.0

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the scheduler log there is the time of the execution missing. See screenshot.

Вложения

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Updated one of my ZP licenses on a Windows Server 2016 dedicated server (32 GB ram and Intel Core i7-4790K) from 7.1.2.0 to 7.2.1.0 and facing massively the error "
Running the WebBrowserData Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab" now. The concerning projects worked well before the update. Any advices to solve that issue?

Thank you guys!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Updated one of my ZP licenses on a Windows Server 2016 dedicated server (32 GB ram and Intel Core i7-4790K) from 7.1.2.0 to 7.2.1.0 and facing massively the error "
Running the WebBrowserData Error accessing Instance.ActiveTab" now. The concerning projects worked well before the update. Any advices to solve that issue?

Thank you guys!
Please make diagnostic report on this problem and send me in pm.

Just installed v 7.2.1.0 for testing and now facing an issue where the browser in PM crashes everytime when I load an old profile and set the profile size via C# cube (instance.SetWindowSize(project.Profile.ScreenSizeWidth, project.Profile.ScreenSizeHeight);-)

I will sent you error report via support ticket.

Please have a look. Thanks.
There is some incompatibility with old profile. Browser engine and profile parameters have been updated in latest versions. You should create similar but in new version.

In the scheduler log there is the time of the execution missing. See screenshot.
this will be fixed in 7.2.1.0 release

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Compare 2 values with JS now not working as before

I use a comparision of 2 timestamps in a project (Logic If) to evaluate if a given timespan is over since the last run of the project and if not to show a warning. The project worked without any problems for years but since the update to ZP v 7.2.1.0 it seem there is a problem with the decimal places for comparing to values in a if cube.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

I use a comparision of 2 timestamps in a project (Logic If) to evaluate if a given timespan is over since the last run of the project and if not to show a warning. The project worked without any problems for years but since the update to ZP v 7.2.1.0 it seem there is a problem with the decimal places for comparing to values in a if cube.
It more looks like you are comparing double type number with int number.
I'm not sure both values are of the same type.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
There are many cases when I need to check how the page acts without cookies so I click the clear cookies and clear cache button

In firefox everything is alright, but in chrome, it closes down the page and redirects me to about:blank page, so I'm not able to get what I want.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Don't know how it is exactly handled within JS but worked all the time until v 7.2.1.0. Currently using a workaround with C# to cut off the decimal places and compare it afterwards with the IF cube. This way it works and I don't need fractions of seconds for my needs.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
There are many cases when I need to check how the page acts without cookies so I click the clear cookies and clear cache button
Посмотреть вложение 66030
In firefox everything is alright, but in chrome, it closes down the page and redirects me to about:blank page, so I'm not able to get what I want.
This is not the bug. This is just how cache is cleared in Chrome. This operation requires to reset page in tab. You should make this at project start.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
This is not the bug. This is just how cache is cleared in Chrome. This operation requires to reset page in tab. You should make this at project start.
I got no problems right now as I can use the Firefox browser now, but I strongly suggest to report that as a bug and think about how to fix this.
For example, I got to develop a page yesterday, I had to make a couple of actions, and then I needed to clear all data cookies and cache. and then reload the page to see if the page loads or not, so I can see if it works without browser data or no, so I can determine how to continue with my bot.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I got no problems right now as I can use the Firefox browser now, but I strongly suggest to report that as a bug and think about how to fix this.
For example, I got to develop a page yesterday, I had to make a couple of actions, and then I needed to clear all data cookies and cache. and then reload the page to see if the page loads or not, so I can see if it works without browser data or no, so I can determine how to continue with my bot.
This is not the issue. This is how Chrome browser operates.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)