Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I upgraded to 5.40 from 5.39 and the same templates, only when working with slow backconnect residential proxies , will stop working but the thread will not be terminated. (the thread will freeze and will remain opened but paused, not doing anything)
Reverted to 5.39 and when the same situation happens, I get this error in Zennoposter: "Run WebBrowserTab Could not load the page" and the thread terminates. This is good because it doesn't keep the thread opened, it closes it and opens a new one

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Setting up proxy (socks5 - I dont know for others) bug still persist in 5.40.0.0 when using chrome

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Setting up proxy (socks5 - I dont know for others) bug still persist in 5.40.0.0
We can't reproduce it.
Please make diagnostic report.
You should enable Detailed log for developers in program settings,
then reproduce the problem and run Diagnostic.exe from program directory Progs folder.
Please send me resulted report.zip file.
Extended log.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I upgraded to 5.40 from 5.39 and the same templates, only when working with slow backconnect residential proxies , will stop working but the thread will not be terminated. (the thread will freeze and will remain opened but paused, not doing anything)
Reverted to 5.39 and when the same situation happens, I get this error in Zennoposter: "Run WebBrowserTab Could not load the page" and the thread terminates. This is good because it doesn't keep the thread opened, it closes it and opens a new one
Also asking you to make diagnostic report on this problem with enabled detailed log for developers

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have templates which works in loops and working perfect in 5.39 but in 5.40 freeze after few minutes and zenno must be closed in task manager.

micah4232

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have issue of 5.39 templates do not run in 5.40 version. Error log is simply two lines: Error loading project; Zennoposter failed to complete project C:\Program Files\Zennolab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro\5.39.0.0\Progs\template\Bing\Links|placesURL.xmlz. Please tell me if more is needed or any help greatly appreciated. If i need to downgrade as well to perform templates please advise.

P.S. The same template works in PM 5.40 if that helps any...

Regards,

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I have issue of 5.39 templates do not run in 5.40 version. Error log is simply two lines: Error loading project; Zennoposter failed to complete project C:\Program Files\Zennolab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro\5.39.0.0\Progs\template\Bing\Links|placesURL.xmlz. Please tell me if more is needed or any help greatly appreciated. If i need to downgrade as well to perform templates please advise.

P.S. The same template works in PM 5.40 if that helps any...

Regards,
Please enable detailed log in program settings, reproduce the error and run Diagnostics.
Send us resulted report.zip.
Extended log.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)