Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы

henry88

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In recent recent versions, Email was received, and the mail was found. Unable to find mail by two conditions "(?<=[\w\W]*){-Page.Domain-}[\w\W]*{-Profile.Login- }(?=[\w\W]*)"
the old version 5.24 can complete the search for mail, please fix the BUG, thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
In recent recent versions, Email was received, and the mail was found. Unable to find mail by two conditions "(?<=[\w\W]*){-Page.Domain-}[\w\W]*{-Profile.Login- }(?=[\w\W]*)"
the old version 5.24 can complete the search for mail, please fix the BUG, thank you
Could you please give us the example of e-mail which should be found?

henry88

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you please give us the example of e-mail which should be found?
Hi, please check the attachment and check immediately, Outlook mailbox is easy to be blocked, and the rule that has met both conditions will be invalidated, such as
C#:
[A](?<=[B]) or (?=[B])[A]
In addition, I have submitted the Ticket before this issue: #YON-317-43193, with some other questions, I have not received any reply so far.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hi, please check the attachment and check immediately, Outlook mailbox is easy to be blocked, and the rule that has met both conditions will be invalidated, such as
C#:
[A](?<=[B]) or (?=[B])[A]
In addition, I have submitted the Ticket before this issue: #YON-317-43193, with some other questions, I have not received any reply so far.
We see another regex in your template with unknown macros used in it.

henry88

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We see another regex in your template with unknown macros used in it.
Yes, I want to meet the two specified conditions to extract the corresponding mail. In the past, the old version 5.24 can be done, but after updating the version, I found that the use did not respond.
C#:
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Profile.Login-}[\w\W]*{-Page.Domain-}(?=[\w\W]*)
I also tried other regex .

You can try running in the old version 5.24 and you will find that it is completely ok, because some mails we can't give the only difference, and then we need to meet the specific two conditions (regex)

Sorry, my English is not very good, using Google Translate

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)