Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just installed this version and running into an error that I am not able to produce in Project Maker, nor was the following error present with any of the previous ZP versions. I am able to repeat this issue every time with ZP, but it runs fine on PM and with any of the previous versions of ZP.

loading lists.jpg

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
No. I tested it in PM after it failed to tun in ZP. The same bot was running successfully in prior versions of ZP. Opened it in PM and it ran fine. I did eventually fix it by renaming a file that it pulls from user input list. Not sure why I had to do this for it to work. But it somehow didn't like the file name or length when previous ZP versions had no issues with it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
No. I tested it in PM after it failed to tun in ZP. The same bot was running successfully in prior versions of ZP. Opened it in PM and it ran fine. I did eventually fix it by renaming a file that it pulls from user input list. Not sure why I had to do this for it to work. But it somehow didn't like the file name or length when previous ZP versions had no issues with it.
Error "Index was out of bounds" means that your project takes lines from list which are not actually exist.

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have a error when show log in Zennoposter v7.0.6.1

Вложения

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Error "Index was out of bounds" means that your project takes lines from list which are not actually exist.
I understand that, but that was not the case. The file was there. It was there before the update and there after the update. The fact that it ran fine and found it in PM, but not the newer ZP, is the reason why I reported it as a possible bug.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I understand that, but that was not the case. The file was there. It was there before the update and there after the update. The fact that it ran fine and found it in PM, but not the newer ZP, is the reason why I reported it as a possible bug.
I want to say, that you should check file content or logic of working with it inside your project.
There was mess up with file content, project tried to take lines which did not exist.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to say, that you should check file content or logic of working with it inside your project.
There was mess up with file content, project tried to take lines which did not exist.
I considered that as a possible issue. The reason why I found a workaround to the glitch is because I made a duplicate of the file, renamed it, and the bot did not return that error. That confirmed the issue is not with the content of the file but possibly something else.

Furthermore, I reverted back to the previous ZP versio, ran the bot with both files and it worked fine as it previously did. Went back to this current version and I am able to reproduce the error with the one particular file. Strange that renaming it is what it takes to avoid the error.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I considered that as a possible issue. The reason why I found a workaround to the glitch is because I made a duplicate of the file, renamed it, and the bot did not return that error. That confirmed the issue is not with the content of the file but possibly something else.

Furthermore, I reverted back to the previous ZP versio, ran the bot with both files and it worked fine as it previously did. Went back to this current version and I am able to reproduce the error with the one particular file. Strange that renaming it is what it takes to avoid the error.
You like arguing with me)
What your project is doing with this list? I suppose dynamically changing it, taking or adding data to it.
At some point there probab;y was data mess up. That is why you can't reproduce it constantly.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You like arguing with me)
What your project is doing with this list? I suppose dynamically changing it, taking or adding data to it.
At some point there probab;y was data mess up. That is why you can't reproduce it constantly.
It's a list with proxy IPs. Bot takes from a list of rotating backconnect IP addresses that are identical. Very routine function.

I can reproduce the error 100% of the time with this ZP version and same proxy text list with the original name.

Because I have been running this particular bot and proxy list for the past 3 months, nothing has changed. The only failure happens with 5.35.1.0.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
It's a list with proxy IPs. Bot takes from a list of rotating backconnect IP addresses that are identical. Very routine function.

I can reproduce the error 100% of the time with this ZP version and same proxy text list with the original name.

Because I have been running this particular bot and proxy list for the past 3 months, nothing has changed. The only failure happens with 5.35.1.0.
Name of file should not be the reasons. What are file properties? Could you please send this file to [email protected]?

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)