Bugs in version 5.17.1.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 5.17.1.0.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would also add that when webgl emaulation is enabled in browser profile , the real IP of the machine on which Zenno runs is being leaked:

I've tested this with multiple types of proxies (residential and datacenter) from multiple providers. Always the same problem.
Happened in 5.17.0.0 and 5.17.1.0, too

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I would also add that when webgl emaulation is enabled in browser profile , the real IP of the machine on which Zenno runs is being leaked:

I've tested this with multiple types of proxies (residential and datacenter) from multiple providers. Always the same problem.
Happened in 5.17.0.0 and 5.17.1.0, too
Do you mean when WebRTC is enabled? You should emulate ip separately. For example, using the following code:
C#:
string proxy = Regex.Match(project.Variables["proxy"].Value, @"(\d+\.){3}\d+").Value;
instance.WebRTCWorkMode = ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WebRTCMode.Emulate;
instance.SetWebRTCAdresses(proxy);

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you mean when WebRTC is enabled? You should emulate ip separately. For example, using the following code:
C#:
string proxy = Regex.Match(project.Variables["proxy"].Value, @"(\d+\.){3}\d+").Value;
instance.WebRTCWorkMode = ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WebRTCMode.Emulate;
instance.SetWebRTCAdresses(proxy);

Yeap...you're right...WebRTC was leaking, not webgl...sorry.

And the code you posted above works like a charm! :-)
Thanks!

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
NEW BUG :

Intellisearch, when field is not correct, and you click the red [x] and "add type" the whole project is just broken.
You can never fix intellisearch after you click this, you can not edit, add type, or move to next or previous field in intelli.
Tried saving, reopening project but nothing responding in intellisearch when you try to "add type".

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)