Bugs in version 5.17.0.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 5.17.0.0.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Going to re-post this there as its not solved.

There is long time already this bug. You can not not register accounts not login in textnow. All You can get is such window.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another old bug which has not been solved:

YouTube still doesn't load if the Chrome 60+ user agent is being used:

I reported it first time here , and, of course I've not been taken seriously.

Now, I updated my both Zenno licences hoping that 5.17.0.0 would work on youtube with the most common user agents (chrome 60+ versions).
$110 well spent...NOT!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Problems about content policy.

If You edit urls/domains in this action and then add another url, then all your previous edits disappear and old url is back.

How to reproduce:

Right click to add url to blacklist
Go into action and edit url as You need
Right click to add another url
Go into action and see previous url was auto-edited back to original.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Another old bug which has not been solved:

YouTube still doesn't load if the Chrome 60+ user agent is being used:

I reported it first time here , and, of course I've not been taken seriously.

Now, I updated my both Zenno licences hoping that 5.17.0.0 would work on youtube with the most common user agents (chrome 60+ versions).
$110 well spent...NOT!
This problem will be solved when we implement Chrome engine into ZennoPoster. Meanwhile, please use FireFox useragents.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't install this version on Windows 7 SP 1 64 bit. The installer stucks on the "Determining nessecary requirements" screen.

Please can you check that. Thanks.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Can't install this version on Windows 7 SP 1 64 bit. The installer stucks on the "Determining nessecary requirements" screen.

Please can you check that. Thanks.
Try installing the program from cmd.exe (run as administrator) with with the command -noaddsoftware.
looks like this: "path to installer.exe -noaddsoftware"

Install manually required system components:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=2092
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=14632
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=52685
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=56116

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Going to re-post this there as its not solved.

There is long time already this bug. You can not not register accounts not login in textnow. All You can get is such window.

This is not a bug actually...
You should enable WebRTC emulation before navigating to the site. I suppose, it was enabled by default in old versions, but we disabled it in one of 5.10 builds.
Works like this:

Вложения

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In 5.17 and also in older versions, now and then without any apparent reason, Zenno drops my proxy. I set proxy, work with proxy, then suddenly when PM gets tired it goes from with proxy to "without proxy". Exposes my real IP in the middle of working on a site!
Why does it do this? How to fix and avoid it happening?

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got that message several times too. It went away when I refreshed the page.
Sometimes it comes just from navigating to a website (any website), sometimes after running some C# and then navigating to a website, sometimes after setting proxy

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
In 5.17 and also in older versions, now and then without any apparent reason, Zenno drops my proxy. I set proxy, work with proxy, then suddenly when PM gets tired it goes from with proxy to "without proxy". Exposes my real IP in the middle of working on a site!
Why does it do this? How to fix and avoid it happening?
How do you detect that there is no proxy?

I got that message several times too. It went away when I refreshed the page.
Sometimes it comes just from navigating to a website (any website), sometimes after running some C# and then navigating to a website, sometimes after setting proxy
XML error will be fixed in next version.
To avoid it in current version, please select FF52 browser engine in project settings

• Спасибо
Реакции: KitKat21

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you detect that there is no proxy?
It says at bottom of browser "without proxy" and to confirm I go to whoer.net and yep, there it is! no proxy!
Just gone. :(

I think it happens mainly when PM goes to a Project-in-Project that it drops my proxy.
(Although it's happened also a few times in the main project as well).

It's very nice to be able to use Project-in-Project as it keeps order and if I need to change something in the nested project I can do it one place. Without nested projects, I have to find all the many places I use those actions in my huge project and then change all of them (which leaves room for errors since it's easy to forget one little change or overlook something when the code is used multiple times in many locations in a huge project).

With some nested projects it does not drop proxy, and sometimes it does. No steady pattern I can detect.

When it goes to a nested project, do I need to load my Zprofile again in the nested project?
Does it overwrite the Zprofile I loaded into main project? Is that why the proxy is dropping off?

XML error will be fixed in next version.
To avoid it in current version, please select FF52 browser engine in project settings
OK, thanks, I'll try that!

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
It says at bottom of browser "without proxy" and to confirm I go to whoer.net and yep, there it is! no proxy!
Just gone. :(

I think it happens mainly when PM goes to a Project-in-Project that it drops my proxy.
(Although it's happened also a few times in the main project as well).

It's very nice to be able to use Project-in-Project as it keeps order and if I need to change something in the nested project I can do it one place. Without nested projects, I have to find all the many places I use those actions in my huge project and then change all of them (which leaves room for errors since it's easy to forget one little change or overlook something when the code is used multiple times in many locations in a huge project).

With some nested projects it does not drop proxy, and sometimes it does. No steady pattern I can detect.

When it goes to a nested project, do I need to load my Zprofile again in the nested project?
Does it overwrite the Zprofile I loaded into main project? Is that why the proxy is dropping off?

OK, thanks, I'll try that!
Don't you get the popup with asking to isert login/password while working with the project? This is related to proxy.

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't you get the popup with asking to isert login/password while working with the project? This is related to proxy.
No. At start of project I set the proxy credentials (username:pass@ip:port) in the "set proxy" action (or when I create the zprofile). It never asks for password during project run.
Just drops proxy suddenly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)